Estoc Trials - Long User Names

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 2, 2013.

1. :roll:

Mods didn't create this thread, kaw_admin did. There is a difference..

2. @Design
    The last post you made was directing to devs/idiots, you said nothing about mods. And the mods might not even be able to read what you said :|

3. I know my bad, I made a mistake I wont deny it it was sposed to be devs.

4. But on the bright side at least i got someone to respond :)

5. It happens

6. Since they can't find all these people they should give everyone 20 free nobs ;) so they can change their names..... But mostly because flint wants free nobs

7. The names that were too long to completely fit into the parameters on PC were deliberate.

Trackers couldn't see all of the name. Only the WWWWWWWWWWWW.... part. Therefore, they couldn't track properly.

They just made it so if your name is too long, you might surrender all bonus in EE.

Worms and other barcodes are fine. Barcoding is a tactic.

8. Hey KaW_Admin, hey, hey, Kaw_Admin guess what, You SUCKYou can thank me for saying that later.

9. So basically the clan Legionares Asylum

10. Im not fans of wwww or bbbbb or whatever. This is part n puzzle of war strategy. If your game device doesn't able to accommodate as developer you should upgrade your ability to suit this and not sacrificing player who spend their money to have this name.
    What they did us not abusing your system since its allowed by your system to create such as long name.
    Hope this can open dev mind to work harder and make a better KAW. Cheerz

11. The players that changed their names did so by their own volition. (It is a clever EE tactic and smaller usernames are still availible.) No one forced them to change it. Therefore, the devs are not obligated to recompensate those individuals that have untrackable long usernames.

12. Design, please leave the thread.

13. You're gonna regret that.. KaW_Admin is classified for a reason.

14. If you really want to make it fair for the wars dont just disallow 'wm' names, you should disallow obvious barcode names of ANY kind that is too similar that is obviously being used to confuse people in wars.

15. Brazer regular barcode names and similar names that aren't too long are actually beatable. Cone up with a strategy to beat them before you call them unfair.

16. Wait... Blade it is the poster of the thread who can only force the user to leave am I not correct.

17. @brazer

There is a difference between a confusing barcode and a name so long you can't track it.

18. Oh and avatar stop but kissing

19. "No" they said, "The devs didn't really say this" they said. Well he showed you wrong.. he showed you ALL wrong! D:<