Estoc Trials - Long User Names

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 2, 2013.

1. Look in AT word... That thread creator is not a worm.

2. Soooooooooooo am I ok?

3. Yah you're fine Worm.

4. getting senile.

to clarify - a worm post on that thread that he received a message saying that he had to change his name.

they use "w"s in their name....

5. Naked and famous kings do exactly this

6. Wait.. So if a worm got that message, does that mean that worms are not safe?

7. When matched against a clan who uses a multitude of variations of the same name, it is extremely difficult to track against them. But when a clan who uses that method changes names several times in the 5 to 10 minutes, then starts shuffling allies which can change their roster positions, no way to fight that.

8. So is it SO_WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
    That has to change
    Or

W32_expWorm|||||||||||||||||

Or both?

9. Hey devs/idiots I suggest you give everyone a free 20 nobs to change there username since its your rule, otherwise you might not be seeing as much but kissing from the noobs. lol I would die to see that though :lol:

10. my name has 2 w's. give me 20 nobs. :|

11. Prohibited Activities

You may not use Kingdoms at War to do any of the following list of activities. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in removal of speaker items or account suspension.

harass or advocate harassment of another person or entity
    perform any activities that violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable state, local, federal, or international laws or regulations promulgated by governmental agencies that have the force of law
    provide resources to or otherwise support any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act
    impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent in any way your affiliation with a person or entity
    transmit unsolicited mass mailings or spam
    collect, store, or share any information about yourself or other users or members, other than in the normal course of using Kingdoms at War for their intended purpose of facilitating voluntary communication among users
    transmit any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or similar destructive or harmful item
    advertise any third-party services or content

12. Still looking for the no barcode part...

13. I see something about transmitting "worms" ;) haha

14. Worm, its not necessarily a rule you're going to see in the ToU, but they will still enforce if.

15. Yo mods you gonna respond or are you two stupid to respond to critisizm

16. You know, kaw_admin, the real simple and much better solution to this would be to just include the clan number before the name when the cc notices appear.

Example: 3. Pummel has knocked out 17. Hobbit looting 123,446 gold.

17. Not a bad idea But for osw it won't work