[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

For those belly aching that they can't war due to no crystals...you can still quest for nobility, 10 nobility=full army regin. Or here's a novel idea...buy some. 

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Everywhere I can find answers about tvp abuse and bad matchups. What do we have to do for a word about the gh/sh issue?
    You actually initiated a talk about this in another thread. I find it really strange that the threat got deleted 15 mins after.
    WILL YELLING GET SOME ATTENTION?!!!!!!!!

Maybe if I flash forum an run naked around? Will that get us a word about it?

Bunch of Smileys maybe, you know, to catch the eye :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :)

We've tried asking nicely, we've made several threads about examples for fixes. We've tried to provoke our way to an answer.
    I (probably many others as well) has emailed your support - that sure didn't help.
    I'm out of ideas... anyone???

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Does anyone else feel like 8 weeks is really short? Im just doing the math here but doing 2 wars a week and winning every war you can only get 44 rancor points. So we are expected to win 3 wars per week without losing to get rancor 50? That's pretty up there considering no match possibilities etc. Wasn't season 2 longer?

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

You get more than just 1 rancor level for winning late season wars. It's on page 1

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

8 weeks

week 1 - 2 wins - 4 rancor
    week 2 - 2 wins - 4 rancor
    week 3 - 2 wins - 4 rancor
    week 4 - 2 wins - 4 rancor
    week 5 - 2 wins - 6 rancor
    week 6 - 2 wins - 6 rancor
    week 7 - 2 wins - 8 rancor
    week 8 - 2 wins - 8 rancor

Total = 44

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Sorry about that. I obviously couldn't do the math :p
    But I guess you're right. 8 weeks doesn't seems as that long. There's plenty of wars each week, so I supposed you have to war a lot..
    As far as I recall, s2 was the same. Not quite sure though. I

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

ok for some reason i thought season 2 was more like 10-12 weeks... that was in my brain anyway and I am too lazy to go look through old forum posts lol.

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Season 2 had a pre week, so it was a total of 9 weeks. But it was 10 wars a week most of the season, so actually u have a better chance for reaching rancor 50 in season 3..
    I looked it up for u :p

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

thx :cool:

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Spare a thought for those in NZ, Australia and parts of Asia that haven't been given any decent war times. Some can't even get one war per week.

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

To those of you asking about Prestige:

With Season 3 we released a change to Prestige. While it still uses the Elo rating system we've adjusted it to work better with a shorter season. We'll continue monitoring it to make sure it works as intended.

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

To those asking about matchups and roster stacking:
    .............. <enter eerie silence>

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

OK kaw_admin. There is 21hrs between wars 4/5 and 8/9. Why can't you throw in a 9:00pm AEDT and 10:00pm SGT war to help out those in Aus and Asia? Or at least give one slot to Aus between war 4/5 then the other to Asia?

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

kaw_community, feel free to answer that question too

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Maybe I'll keep bumping this until I get a reasonable reply

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Waiting

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Ok I'm going to bump Mossy's bumpbecause it follows my same, unanswered and perfectly reasonable request.

Working people in Asia/Australia have ZERO mid week wars and yet you have crammed 4 wars into one 12 hour period (2am-2pm) with no wars over the next 12 hour period which are actually much better for us workers/students.

It beggars belief that you even thought that this was an acceptable situation or do you just assume we are all night stalking, daylight averse, out of work, non-KAW humans with nothing else to do in life...

Please review this ASAP and include a mid evening, mid-week war (or even 2...you have 12 hours you can fill) so we can also participate as we did in in S1 and S2.

Thank you in anticipation of your consideration on this matter.

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs why did the "war down under" go away? This time change made our Aussies miss every single weekday war for those who work during the day. Please consider adjusting this thanks.

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Back to active topics

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hmmm....so they stuff 4 wars into a twelve hour period....then nothing for the next twelve hour period.

Surely you could see that by doing that you will be denying elements of the world a decent war time.

Why can't you squeeze or change some wars so that it covers that twelve hour gap and thus covering those parts of the world you have blatantly missed out.