[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

25 man wars are just to high they are causing awesome war clans to not be able to make the numbers needed for war and causing the the one to do to be to spread out in size to find a match up get real and lower the wr

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The 3pm est wars are far too early. Please can these be moved back an hour?

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hello Devs - rarely do I post forums but here I go. Why why are you ruining wars, especially for new players. You made it more rewarding to get no match up (TVP) over losing. You have given the worst match ups in history Established successful war clans against small clans whilst other larger clans go unmatch, The Roster size makes it difficult for other clans than those war clans to arrange and bring in new players. I would have believed as a business that new people make more potential Customers. However you are catering to people with multiple alt's. I have had friends refusing to war now after your Season 3 who loved warring and were motivating new players to war. Way to go to destroy your future business.

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

@KAW_Admin/KAW_Community,

I would like to suggest no deduction of rancor level after losing a war. this would encourage more participant for sure, even when one hits rancor 50.

this game should encourage more people to get all the equipments when they try to war more, that would improve the balance of bfe. the current scheme would make the already strong stronger relative to the already weak.

with a better balance, the blow out match would be significantly reduced. and with a reward only system for active participants, there would be more people willing to war more and hence more income for KAW. Isn't this a win-win for all?

my 2 cents worth.

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

My clan didint get a reason y we were not matched war 4

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Welcome, everyone, to the bastard wars!!!

Welcome to a new season of warring - this season, we will reward everyone that abuse the system and give them delicious equipment!

to all of you fair players, that are not stacking rosters and exploiting the system .. lul tough luck bro

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hi guys,

We've made a change to roster sizes for Week 3 of wars taking place from February 3rd through 9th. Please see this thread for details.

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

5 fewer people. Let's see if that creates more matches and gets more clans participating. Good form doing mid season tweaks. 

9. Re: [UPDATED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

We need more war times thru the week.
    4 a day since the roster size keeps dropping. And not to mention th NM that has taken place for many clans which limits out ability to achieve lvl 50. Thx for you attention.

10. Re: [UPDATED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

This is my clans 3rd no match in a row this is crazy it is the same roster we always use and yet another no match fix the system

11. Re: [UPDATED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

devs-how hard is it for you to look at rosters and see the clans who take there gear off for a low match? when teams match with one teams gear off slaughter ensues, there is no way to win. these clans are exploiting a loophole that coul easily be closed

12. Re: [UPDATED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Not a big into posting on forums, but maybe one day those that we put money into their pockets may listen???U know what devs ur whole war system sucks!!!!!! I'm posting with my main no problems with doing that. U have caused more problems within the clan system with this war system was suppose to help than u can imagine. Ppl are changing their builds just to war and for what.... To get unfair matches. How nice of u. If u have any doubt how lousy u match clans just look at our last war. We won but find no pride in wining when it's not a fair match for all. When will y'all listen to what we r saying? Do we really have to stop buying xtals and stop signing up for wars? We keep thinking u will get it one day, but u don't. ANY QUESTIONS I THINK NOT

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hey kaw_admin,

What is the equipment going to look like? Will it be the same as s1 but with 10% more stats or is it a different color... Please answer this

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Just when we thought season 1 couldn't be any worse, you showed us exactly how wrong we were with the introduction of season 2 & you've done it yet again with the introduction of season 3. Congratulations, maybe you should move your head quarters to Syria or North Korea as they to think they have it all figured out.

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Perhaps you could explain "how" to get a proper match up.

All of these veteran EE war clans from the last two seasons all of a sudden don't know what they're doing?

Provide us with a better advice then "poor hit ratio". Perhaps your servers Flux Capacitor is malfunctioning??

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Most know exactly what their doing. They've figured out the correct mix of size to avoid total mismatches when you do find a match. You goto war with too many mid sized 100% hit ratio people you get drummed by a lb/sh clan. I personally would rather have a conpetitive match every other day then get matched against impossible to win opponents. Id like to thank the devs for developing a system where every clan builds the same roster and these identical rosters = no match. Awesome job so far in season 3. 5 Matches out of 14 in week 2.

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The "problem" is simple. Ppl have abused the gh/sh to the point of crippling the system. When the best option to war is to drop build to a beginner level then something is seriously wrong with the game mechanics.
    It's going to take a huge fix to correct the issue before more ppl leave the game.
    The devs need to respond in a proactive way to do damage control rather then drop the number of ppl warring.
    Try fixing the payout to reflect a level 1 build and encourage ppl to grow.

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Only 3 wars on a weekend!!???

And they're all blow outs. Guess they know what they're doing.

Just make each week a round robin tournament with a weekend "finals"instead of trying to "match" rosters. Every clan would get a chance to face each other every week and get a chance to try different rosters and tactics.

At least there would be more wars.

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

It's obvious that the Devs have a sense of humour. They must do...

Surely they can't be genuine in their efforts to produce a credible Season 3 war....what with war times that totally miss out working Asia/Aus/NZ, a match up system based on the mathematical toilet habits of a rabid Canadian moose, a lack of post-action recovery to rectify matters despite numerous requests from loyal players who actually want to keep spending money on this game...

No, it's none of that. They just have a great sense of humour and will undoubtably make changes soon.

Won't they?

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Can you have a mix of 20 and 25 man rosters instead of all 20?