[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I've tried war 3,it was real too late till midnight and I have school the next day

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Have a heart devs. You're ruining the kids ^ education. Surely you don't want that on your conscience. Give us some wars at a decent time.

Please :)

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

...still waiting for a response

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs,pls change war times or add more wars per day( so everyone can chose own suitable war time),mostly sgt & gmt players want sgt 4pm wAr so we can do get 2 wars please decrease roster size 25 to 15.

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Bump

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Waiting....

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Still patiently waiting....

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Obviously they care not about anything but $

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

So when you guys going to show us what the equipment actually looks like?

Oh wait, you probably haven't even done that yet. Come one devs. Sloppy recently.

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Still gonna do large wars only on weekends cmon 1 hour wars please

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Are new equipment going to be released that you can purchase with Mith? Or is this new armour going to be totally one of a kind. Really wish you had changed the whole EE story however it's kinda boring now.

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Always hard to find a slot to war. Looking like everytime the same big Clans warring and no chance for new clans to get a chance to build a roaster. In my opinion the smaller roaster before have more ppl a chance to war. Now again ppl stuck in ebs.

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Then make your build EE suitable. 2M ADT, 3M SDT.

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I'm working on it sexy, but i'm not talking only for myself and not everyone is born perfect build.

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I'm diggin it all so far except the roster sizes. Please bring back a variety of roster sizes. Variety variety variety please. :)

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

GD im great at killing discussions. 

Devs u addressed all other issues please address the roster size issue even if you are planning on leaving it the way it is. Tyvm

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

No change in timing?

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs, the number of clans warring has reduced, 25 roster is clearly too big, it's not difficult to sort this!!!!

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The number of weekday wars is rather limited for those trying to achieve 50. It would be nice to have 3 per day which would also help cover more time zones. For what it is worth I support the larger roster sizes

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Season #3,week #2,war #2.In order you have Rh-x factor-No talent-D1.But yet you match rh with D1.Skipping other two.Now both wars are a runaway.I am not with either clan.Just match 1 vs 2,3 vss 4,5 vs 6 and so on.Let us make our own adjustments.No match season #3 is you failing your job.Boring,boring,boring.