End of Barcode Exploit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIl-LSM-Capitao-LSM-lIIII, Apr 11, 2013.

1. We were initially down in plunder by 1bil when it started. Following that, we were slowly but surely earning plunder and pulling apart. GH don't pay very well and KO bonus wasn't high so plunder growth was slow.

If I remember correctly, worms 1st xtalled about 30-35min left on war timer. They KOd pretty much all of us. Still not enough to get a lead on plunder though, we then some of us xtalled, not they whole team, immediately they xtalled again. Leaving them exposed, we then did other group that hadn't done their 1st xtal. By that time it was only about 16min left on war timer. There was no KO superiorityat that time, plenty off ppl up from both teams. It was lots of red and green last 15min. We could had done with 2nd xtal and get bug lead if we had done it maybe right when they xtalled, but since they didn't really get significant KO superiority after their 2nd xtal wave, it wasn't really necessary for us to end it with us xtalling last.

It was tons of fun though. Very interesting war as plunder growth was very slow on both ends

2. Lol dbogr we know you guys will win 

-VAL

3. To get back to op thread... His is a good idea. Nobody is saying to outlaw barcodes or prohibit changing names whenever you want. Keep your names. Just add clan number in cc notifications. It's not hard to do and it's not that much to ask.

4. Its as simple as this, we may of won lastnight but worms put up a great fight definitely kept me on my toes!

Nothing but respect from me, hope this war is just as good! Goodluck worm's.

dbogr... lay off the coffee!

5. Is it equipped armor? Or what you have in your "inventory"? That helps determine clan strength.

6. This war is heated. I don't know if I see more greens or reds. I think more greens. :)
    Now this will be a hard war, unlike the other noob clans we faced last week. Waste of mith, they were.

7. Simple solution
    Play on a computer.

8. Well, what if a player doesn't have a computer? I don't give a ****, I don't war. I just noticed that everyone keeps saying that the easy solution is turn to PC. Assuming that EVERYONE has the luxury of owning one AND able to afford a monthly Internet bill.

9. Raikou, that's something they will miss out on then.

Deal with it. It's life. You don't make as much money, you don't get as much things.

10. Actually the simple solution is to add clan roster number to cc notification. I always play on computer anyways but this would ease the problem for others who are not hooked up that way.

What's the problem with making war more accessible for more people? I still have yet to see any cogent response to that question.

11. this MOST definitely is a heated war worms! best of luck, you guys are good!

12. It's at a standstill now.
    We're sitting on you, but you have more plunder last time I checked.
    Waiting for your xtal.

13. How about using a mix of capital i and l so it will look like this
    IllIIlllIIllIlIMADIIllII
    No one can tell

14. That's what people do...
    *Facepalm*

15. Lol. The second I posted that y'all mass xtalled.
    Repelled, but you gained some plunder.

16. Commend you on the xtal, lol.
    Also, why don't any PoC people post? :(

17. Clan numbers defeat the purpose of good trackers

18. Adding anything to a game or program is never "easy". Having just gone though programing class I can assure you that there is Alot that goes into adding anything at all. It can cause bugs or crashes or it can work perfectly well. I'm not even going to go into the amount of code that goes into it lol.

19. PoC are a silent bunch.

Awesome war worms you almost had us. Best of luck to you guys in the season : -)

- lDeMoNl

20. **** THIS **** THIS!

I'm done with EE-Val