End of Barcode Exploit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIl-LSM-Capitao-LSM-lIIII, Apr 11, 2013.

1. That wont help you with our names 

2. From the looks of the war history not many people needed help with your name

3. I personally want more W's in my name.

4. I want more Care Bears in my dungeon, king, but sometimes we just can't have what we want.

5. Anyone notice must the people crying about it is from his clan only?

6. I'm pretty sure people know what to do in war, we/they don't need you to tell us through this! Butt Hurt Nub!

7. Does my name bother you that much op?

8. Doesn't really stop people with a kine eye the ____dashes work best____ cos there is no spaces between them so it is just judgement

9. PoC are barcoded, we are barcoded.

Neither side is having trouble tracking.

OP, the university of noob called, they have the other half of your brain cell.

10. -B̸l̸a̸c̸k̸☣J̸a̸c̸k̸e̸t̸☣W̸o̸r̸m̸

11. Talk to the omets OP! They'll love it! They're not exactly barcodes but they're all pretty much the same!

12. Using barcodes isn't an exploit... Using a computer is. Devs should ban computer use in EE wars unless everyone is using a computer!!!

Also if not everyone has wifi than using wifi should be outlawed during wars also!!!

13. lIlIlIl Barcodes don't exist on GaW because of the font.

Instead they use O and 0 coz they look the same, or 1 and l. Or an abundance of ______ 

Either way they'll think of a way to confuse the opponent. So get used to it.

14. You buying him a computer?

15. Every time I see an omet I think it's the same one as before lol

16. Bring on the Barcode or similar names in wars. Or even the clans that start of with one name and change names to same looking names right before war starts or after war starts. Lol Lame strategy at best and they ALL fall at out feet. Bwahahahaha

17. Um...your fooled by barcodes??
    they are easy to track, just get on a PC acc

18. Barcodes aren't exploits, it's a strategy. In no way do barcodes attempt to break or cheat the system with the way it was intended to be used.

BFA drops on the other hand, is an EXPLOIT.

19. I wholeheartedly agree with the op, someone should ban these noob names that are clearly a violation of all that is holy