End of Barcode Exploit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIl-LSM-Capitao-LSM-lIIII, Apr 11, 2013.

1. I don't see what's wrong with it! :p

2. Ban the underscores! :p

3. Ban all L's and I's and O's and 0's and underscores and hyphens from names or I refuse to pay anymore.

4. Lolz
    If you can't beat em join em.

*changes name to WMWWMWWWWpdqdqpdqOMET0TCHllW32_SQLE_Wormllllll____0OOOO0OO0___lllll*

5. Everyone should change their name to biff

6. Well it says Worms got trashed this war by Pillars of Chaos.

Clan # all the way.

7. That's impressive.
    Pillars of Chaos has won so many wars.

8. Wouldn't a great name to have is
    _________________.___________________
    no one would get it

9. Well if you are gonna get rid of barcodes camouflage, you would then also need to get rid of tracking. The barcodes are to throw off the trackers.

10. What is this all about?? :/
    Oh how about members #54 and #94 in ur clan OP?

11. Male..

We got "trashed" because they also had barcodes, they where stronger, and They had more members.

-VAL

12. Cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not Malestone.

The worms were winning at first, then held the gap at a few bil for the rest of the war.

I agree that it's impressive they've won so much, but the war did not look so impressive for PoC.

13. Actually that war was their closest war yet except for the ones they lost.

14. Lmao remember the fake colonial awhile back that was hilarious

15. Barcodes are easy to track on comp or not. You just need to kick your trackers into touch make them work harder.

16. True that. Our tracker enjoys when we get a barcode clan. He loves tracking then and is good at it. But it also takes a team effort.

17. It's an exploit, perhaps banning names with more that four Or five lllll etc

18. Lmao knight clans get strategy n make others work harder, DEVS make money, so no mate no

19. But my name is oh so sexy op 

20. Barcodes, same names, it don't matter a good warrior, tracker, sweeper finds his target no matter what the name looks like..No support