End of Barcode Exploit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIl-LSM-Capitao-LSM-lIIII, Apr 11, 2013.

1. It's a lame exploit it's not stratergy the original poster has a great idea, that will even the playing field. And make the game better for the paying masses

2. Its not an exploit. It's not cheating. It's a strategy. And there is a strategy to beat barcodes. The devs shouldn't have to hand out wins to those that can't strategize enough to win. Adapt and overcome. Don't blame the other side for cheating everytime they win.

3. Barcodes "as u claim it as" is simply a strategy, if you can't work around it that's your issue not the devs, money talks ******** walks mate, if you have a Half decent tracker then u will be fine n wouldn't be whining on forums about it

4. I agree with Op - ban em all I say, it's just not the done thing and is so unfair that i feel like crying.

I also think folk shouldn't be able to use those sneaky xtal things as that's just cheating - regenerating quickly.

What has kaw become it used to be such a nice civilised honourable game <shakes head slowly>.

Cheers
    Snr

5. Snr...love your posts man! Hope all is well

6. There are a few kind of barcodes. Our clan names are all different and if your trackers can't track us u need to sack them lol. Ok can make your eyes all fuzzy in cc but we are all individuals

7. Yeah damn barcode names.
    All about the bubbles! 0o0o0o0o

8. With all due respect:

war against the worms was most definitely NOT a close war. We had KO dominance the whole match. Yes, given at the start we were 8bil vs 9bil in plunder, PoC down. However we still had 12/30members standing.

Now the matchup was not a bad matchup, yes we had superiority on #s and overall clan strenght. However, there are 2 rebuttal points to worms ' convinience.

-matchups were (if i remember correctly, we were up 1 rank in clan strenght and 2 members) 28 vs 30 members. But because you had 28 members and us 30 even though we had higher #s those -2 members is compensate for clan strenght, that in general you guys were higher. And some guys in your clan with high bfa.

Moreover, unfortunaly we had 1 inactive the whole war( of course we have dealt with is as that is unacceptable ) but that inactive gives matchup a perfectly compensated match up.

Finally, last but most importantly point why it was never a close war, we had very high KO superiority the whole match, furthermore, you guys all (if not most) xtalled x2. We responded your first xtal wave with just a few xtalling and got somewhat of control again. But at the end of the match, it was discussed that there was no need for whole clan to do 2nd xtal. And those couple members that did, did it on their own will. If this woulda been a 4 hour war, since we still had another xtal run, the gap from plunder would had strechted to much more.

All in all, you guys were a great match though, it was definitely much fun warring against you guys: and going back to the main point of this thread, i hate BC names. BC names could be a nightmare if not treated correctly.

9. Ready to fight against you now...
    And kick your ass. :)

10. Ironic how slwe war again..lol!!

11. Even if PoC did have ko dominance, that does not mean that it was not a close war.

Close - klōs
    Adjective
    A short distance apart

The objective of the war? To have the most plunder.

It was very close in plunder up until the last 15minutes where you guys got an actual control of them.

Saying that it wasn't close makes me laugh.
     :lol:

12. Say as you may. If we woulda felt the need to really get a big lead on plunder, we would had done our second xtal run.. which you guys had already done. If we had done it at the end, you guys woulda dropped maybe 3-5bil plunder, and us gained about 10. Making gap way over 20bil.

Saying that 2nd xtal run wasnt necessary makes me laugh ;)
    haha jkk just adding a little spice :p

13. Todays match should be interesting, we are actually down on #s we have 25 not 26 for this war.
    Best of luck, you guys are good! let's see how this war turns out! :D

14. Lol obviously we will lose.

Y'all tanked with equipment, half ours are chillin with the hooves, NML arm plates and the spikey helmet >.<

We've been doing EE for less than 2 weeks, not to mention literally more than half of that where no matches.

So technically, a week.

-VAL

15. 25??
    You guys have 26? Unless you've got an inactive.

-VAL.

16.  Oh yea? Well when you make a post talking to me and say "you guys" like I'm part of the worms makes me laugh even more.

And probably the reason why you didn't xtal the second time was because you had the ko dominance so you were all high troops. Using a xtal would be a waste.

And I highly doubt that the xtal would boost you up that much if you guys really were in control. - If you were in control, a xtal wouldn't make a difference.

17. You should've gotten 2 notifications saying something about it.. at least we did..

One of our members casted for war 8 and was accidentally put into war 7.

18. Things are getting heated in here. 

19. It's War #7 right now. If you tried to cast for war 8 by the war 7 sign-ups...
    You fail at life.