Do You Remember Plunder Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-SuperMelonMan-xx, May 31, 2013.

1. I thought this was gonna be an interesting thread. Turned out to be a thread from someone who doesn't know what a pwar even was.

Why do people do that to themselves. OP should ask a MOD to delete and save what dignity they have left.

2. Ebs have been out a hell of a lot longer than t5's.

3. I'm sorry Dregar but I believe I can do as I please. This thread is based on what I remember of my PWAR days

4. @Warson last page

EB's and highlands came out at the same time.

Devs removed PWars and brought out EB's and highlands
    :roll:

5. Lol nobody.

6. lol OP's description of ORIGINAL pws pretty close read my post pg 5

7. No Char, they did not

8. Actually char pws and ebs were co-existing for a month or two.

9. One issue, devs changed it so that if the attacking clan forfeits to the osf clan, the osfs no longer get all the tax. When this happened osfs converted hansel, some osfs remained pure spy, and pws still went on, then devs made a second attempt to end pws, they came out with epic battles. And pws endured their last days. I ALSO agree, PW days were the best! Way better than EBs. But unless we have osfs willing to lose money and not get any back.

10. We wont have pws

11. Although I really do want pws back

12. What if I proposed a PWAR clan? And it's members are dedicated to giving free gold and in exchange they get nothing...but we refill our loss with Haunting? Support or no support for that. Please let me know.nif agree with it follow Trikstamachine my alt

13. Devs ended pwars by changing system wars from paying gold to paying mith

14. Pws are the reason this game blows now.

I say if we can't do pws on Kaw, pimd, Gaw and FC should all be without pws.

15. Wall me if you agree to the clan idea

16. Highlands came out around February of 11" and ebs were introduced in the first part of June of 11". T5 came out late July early august of 12"

17. Pws coexisted with ebs until around early September of 11"

18. I've dropped many a pot, dropped allies and sat in front of a PC for hours to stay open. Sat thru many pwars and built or helped build many OSF's. I memory serves me right, an unnamed clan wanted to generate strip funds and forfeited to their OSF using the war tax for their new BANKS.

At the end of the war era, most plunder wars were used for many to grow either their main or spy accounts. Those could generate anywhere from a few hundred billion and exceed 2 trillion.

19. Are you insane? Pwars are not the reason this game blows. The T4 pricing is what derailed this game. ATA just kept on making matters worse.