Do You Remember Plunder Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-SuperMelonMan-xx, May 31, 2013.

1. Pws were stupid, they are the reason this game sucks. If they were never made we could still have a rewarding war system.

2. We do have a rewarding war system...it's called Estoc Wars.

You get mith and EE

3. I think T5 came out roughly a year and a half after the highlands.

4. wake i get what hes saying, not everyone can do EE wars because they dont have xtals, towers, big enough stats or the wars dont fit into your schedule. None of the wars worked in my schedule so i was able to do 1 war this whole season.

5. Anybody who says pwars was fun had no clue the amount of work put into them. And never will you sat there and mooched not having a clue. Now on the other hand if you did have a clue you would know how much pwars sucked.

You would also know they are the reason bots where first setup and used in Kaw. But that isn't what this thread is about. So basically pwars sucked.

6. Lol. Pays way more my ass. Haunts kill pwar in hourly income

7.  Exactly eb's kill pwars in terms of making gold to grow.

8. Hit send before I gave my other two sense on pwars are blasphemy and the sole cause for all the crap we have now that takes the war out of this game

9. All I am saying is that the pwar was necessary at the time for growth. I am not saying that people liked them. They were dull. They were burdensome for the osfs. They destroyed clan unity and tore clans apart. Yet they provided lots of gold for the osfs and the hitters. Gold that was desperately needed to buy T4 buildings and highlands that were outrageously priced by ATA. ATA made them necessary.

10. Yeah T4 pricing killed the average players dreams of becoming bc. Then highlands kicked them in the ballz.

11. Pwars were crap. Case dismissed.

12. Op is wrong. Pwars were an abuse of the system war where it was attack builds vs osfs. The attack builds got free hits in and got money from attacks. They would then forfeit the system war, and the net plunder that was normally taxed to decide who wins, went to the osfs. In the end both sides made massive amounts of money.

13. What the OP describes is called "generous donating.l

14. "generous donating". Can't even see what I'm typing, stupid messed up screen :(

15. I do not think you comprehend. ATA simply replaced our pwars with their ebs. Same boring, mindless hitting that is necessary to make gold to buy buildings and land that are still outrageously priced. Then throw in mith, aqua, inferno, resetting equipment, wars needing 2 crystals, where does it end? When does it start getting fun again? Is war really fun? Ko for 15 mins; up for a couple hits; ko 15 mins; repeat. Fun? Honestly?

16. Now young children gather around I am going to tell a story!

I came about the Time Of the Wars of Plunder oh yes Indeed I did for the Fun of them was Extremley Big!
    ! Now that I look back at those Time I wonder Why I still try to Rhyme?

Yeah I remember them Fun days!

17. ^
    I chuckled at that lol.

18. The devs got rid of them for a reason. And tbh you had to have a lot of players with alts who could be bothered giving away gold and creating a pure spie build in the first place.

19. I did plunder wars for my first YEAR of kaw. It freaking sucked! You had to constantly change clans, take forever to drain troops, and make very little gold in comparison to ebs. Pwars are the reason why so many people were attack builds bc you wouldn't need to assa ever. You could steal the OAF, but not make a lot. It was a terrible time to grow a kingdom.

And all that info is just for being a random hitter! Clan owners and admins worked their tails off maintaining FOUR clans at once. The osfs had to work their tails off to stay open while not losing too much gold... I could go on and on.... But the creation of epic battles saved kaw.

20. @A1, I had an old osf account and I have opened for 12 hours straight in a pw once, and opened in others for hours also, and I still say pws are great.