Do You Remember Plunder Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-SuperMelonMan-xx, May 31, 2013.

1. So I am somewhat still accurate. Yay!

2. That is not a Pwar :lol:

3. Pwars were the best man soo much fun

4. Not really. I am suggesting that if you want to make a thread of an event KaW history, find out more information from multiple sources about the event.

5. Pwars were boring :|

6. This info is a little off.
    In a pwar, there were two clans. One with a various number of OSF's and the other full of hitters. The OSF's on one side would put money out so that the hitters on the other side could hit them. The clan with the hitters would keep hitting the OSF's until the 48 hours were up. At this point the hitting clan would have a very high plunder (sometimes above 1T). However, in the last few hours, the OSF's would all steal, earning their side a bit of plunder. Now the hitting clan would forfeit just before the end of the war, shifting the masses of money that they collectively earned for their reward over to the OSF side. The 5 or so OSF's would now get to share this massive reward between them. The reward was often used for more pwars, so that people could keep making money from hitting the OSFs.

7. And EB's aren't? ^^

8. Growlithe, I agree with you on that. Hitting the same player with a 99% success rate and no incoming attacks gets boring quickly.

9. Did I ever say they weren't? :lol:

10. PWARS give much more money output if you hit a lot and if you at mp.

11. So yea ... Wasnt around for PWars but at least I know this is incorrect. The osf accounts would be attacked but only lose gold worth the cheapest pot at a time but the attacker would make their full plunder. Say 30m minus the war tax. The attacking side would then forfeit and all the war tax would goto the osf and make TENS OF BILLIONS for their loss of a few hundred million gold.

12. EBs have a 99% success rate too and are just as boring if not more so

13. Pws didn't give near the same amount of gold compared to ebs if you were a hitter.

14. Ebs have a 100% success rate as long as you are strong enough to only lose minimum troops.

15. First off 90% of pws had one side full of attackers and the other side had generally 2-3 osf and the occasional oaf. Most times the osf was an alt of someone on the other side, and the wars were forfeited at the end so the osfs would make money.

Running B2B 2hour or less haunts would make the most active person more than the average eb

16. The reason people do not like EBs as much as PWARS is the fact they are not as fun.

I was not around in that era, but I can tell it was funner than an EB.

17. The only thing more "fun" about Pwars were you get more gold per hit, but then again you cant use your spies and you don't get a payout at the end; if you are a warrior.

18. Pwar?

Aint nobody got time for dat