Do You Remember Plunder Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-SuperMelonMan-xx, May 31, 2013.

1. Clan chat was fun during pwars. Now it's dead except for red updates lol

2. No benji plunder wars were stupid. Most people who participated in them are the current eb noobs. It was a huge waste of time, you might make more faster than you did doing rws but in rws ou actually had to be active to win and you had to work with your clan to win.

3. PWAR... I never hear of it before, but thank for information about Plunder War, OP. I started this game one year, so I wish I would like to experience PWAR, because you said PWAR is best than EBs. Lolz and support!

4. Yes, I did sooooo many pwars. Most of them were with Kamadeva and Tempest. I also did a couple when legolasx was the osf for which ever clan he was in.

5. Tech I totally agree, real wars are what the game was made for, and I find them the most enjoyable

6. Nope don't remember them at all

7. OP seems to be talking about the original plunder wars. 2 clans at war place there osfs in the other clan and try to out plunder the other clan by attacking there osf only. winning clan did not ff and kept the reward gold. your clan's osf got nothing.

then came the reverse plunder war as described on these pages soon shortened to plunder wars or pws

8. Yes I Remember PWars.

@Thread Title

9. Also OP, your explanation of a PWar was very wrong....

10. Yanks Dexter. That sounds about right!

11. Support for P-War Memorial Day!

12. :lol: yanks

13. Haha we should have a PWar Memorial Day :p

14. The firm always had some great pwars 

15. Pwars only became necessary when the devs came out with T4s and priced them at over 25 billion each which was an insane amount back then. Then a few months later introduced the highlands with the last land being 300 billion. Finally in less than a year the T5s came out with outlandish prices and ebs began. Without pwars, we could not have grown. The devs price decisions were beyond crazy. Those actions did a lot of damage and changed the path of this game, and in my opinion, not in a good way.

16. Pwars were fun. I miss them