Dear Shadowbeas11,

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apologetic, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Lol chief your the one who said he was taking them on, which also infers a win, or at least a close struggle.

Getting bent over by a clan 24/7 is not "taking them on"

2. Taking them on doesn't mean anything besides hitting them. :roll:

3. LMFAO! U made me laugh so much my sides hurt tnt... I know nothing about this situation lmfao? I shadows friend... I know just fine what's going on....ask smile, he knows who I am

4. Yeah, TnT you don't know us. I used to be a big OsW person, and he is friends with Shadow. Stop pulling statements out of your ass.

5. Actually wink has no clue what's going on. He tried threatening to farm me by using things for motives that never happened.

So either he is totally ignorant to what has Ben put on this thread, or is being informed by shadow and is to stubborn to even listen to the other side. (hell maybe he even is shadow)

6. Lol ... smile you know what I said... I absolutly hate when people bend my words, grow up, and please in the future if you get into a situation like this.....BE A MAN! And keep it t your clan, and friends only....this thread is rediculas

7. Bend your words? No. Also I'd would be just me an shadows clan but no. Shadow had to be a pansy and get t4 on us because he couldn't handle his own ****. So we did what any logical person would do an evened it up.

8. And I have also not let anyone whom I did not know previously hit. I've turned down many a people willing to help.

Once again wink I plead to you, get your facts straight before accusing me of things I most certainly did not do.

9. Shadowbeas sounds like a n00b to me. A n00b that doesn't know how to function a clan. I want to join in the fight!!!

10. Tbh I looked at that 4 ponies clan and it's rediculous the size of them and the size of divine. shadowbeas11 clan can't do it on their own?

11. Isnt this, like, over?

12. "Once again you plead to me" ???when was the first time! Quit bending my words, must say tho your pretty good at it... idk if that's a god thing or not 0.0

13. Only one way so settle this argument. Lest see SS

14. Ladyboss I would assume that seeing as its still being discussed in present tense that it is still, like, going on.

15. JUST NOTICED SHADOWBEAS11'S CLAN PAGE.. WHEN DID THAT CHANGE

16. Probably sometime in the past 3 months

17. Go get Em!

Dag
    །༄༼ཌдлབཛཀФлརལཀ༽༄།

18. Congrats larry, not only did you manage to bump a 2 month old thread, but did it in all caps too.

19. Wow didn't know I posted here 
    That was some time ago