Dear Shadowbeas11,

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apologetic, Jun 16, 2013.

1. I'm very impressed with you in game investigation skills, we could use someone like you in the Starfleet/Kotfe alliance :)

2. Shadowbeas11 is always pinned. Can barley get shots in or some times I can't cause of dtw :(

3. Dude! His entire clan is potless and allyless... but that's exactly where they want you. Just watch and see they'll drag you down to their level of stupid and beat you with their experience.

Lets play a game... Who in KAW is more of a joke than Shadowbeas11? I can't think of anyone... Can anyone help me out?

4. I think shadowbeas11 is now the most hated in kaw.

Congrats shadowbeas11 u r famous

5. You know what I've realized? No one can beat shadow because he's too much of a pansy to handle his own ****!

Look as soon as a decent threat emerges that can actually put up with his crap he passes them off to t4ha!

Also that's very kind of you to say that you could use someone like me, and trust me it's an honor for you to say that to me. However I am 100% loyal to divine. Forever and always.
    Thank you though.

6. Honestly just go and kick butt

7. Can you guys be QUIET already, damn. We get it, you are in an OSW and you claim to be doing well. What are we going to do for you? Why should we be burdened with these posts clogging up AT when it's the same thing over and OVER

8. Thank you smile for sticking with divine bud. Also what about queenslayer or whatever? Anyone going after that person?

9. Support ;) Shadow Going Down

10. He's a dumbass...he almost interfered with the last OSW.

11. If you're not interested then why post? Just because you aren't doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

12. Shadowbeas11 always got me and __persepolis__ support 

13. Just went through his clan list, none of which are built for any sort of war. This should be interesting.

14. Support,

Get at them, maybe everyone should join in :p
    Get the clan disbanded hahahaha

15. He won't disband^

16. if there are any t4 and shadow members that r still fighting in this, I hope u read this. What the hell is wrong with u guys? I saw a lot of your walls. saying ohh how fair is it that there r 4 clans on one? Maybe if u could back up your smack talk then maybe there wouldn't be 4 clans on u guys. I don't know why I guys r still fighting? What r u proving? most of you r Allie less and potless

17. I'm not personally in this, I'm friends with Shadow and respect him highly. You know how we met? He was taking on HoG by himself and I said go HoG! He called me anhat and we started talking and became buddy's. He won't reset, he won't quit, he won't disband. And he doesn't really care. He's laughing at this right now

18. Lol ill take your word penguin. Shadow does seem stubborn. Just come on shadowbeas11 be able to back up your words cause I get nothing but fails from ya bud

19. I'm back surprisingly little inc for six days of being gone

20. Because he doesn't care about you Balto. You're a speck compared to what he's fighting as a whole.