Dear Shadowbeas11,

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apologetic, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Lol penguin was he taking on hog by him self? Stripped em good did he? Keep em pinned?

Lol noob go back to your ebs.

2. This thread is pethetic, itstotal sign of weakness divine, not very impressive making this thread.... you don't see shadow making a thread gaining his supprt through the frums, get a life and deal with your own problems!
    ~SHADOWBEAS11 SUPPORT!

3. For some reason my "o" is not working well, sorry for spelling errors :p ^

4. @Winkmurdered- Nice post bro. Im sure Divine appreciates the input from an ee hardened warrior like yourself, and im sure shadow appreciates the support.

(See the sarcasm there?)

5. ^ Yay! More tiny people posting on this thread. Is everyone really afraid to post with their mains these days?

6. Penguin with all do respect ... Get the hell out

7. Fyi this is my main, tyvm

8. If I was "scared" why would I even post on this account?

9. Ya curtish, dropping build so they can fight noobs is the "cool thing" right now.

All these little guys running around us are actually mains lol.

10. Lol tnt if you knew anything about war us big guys down graded to what you call a guildhansel in ee wars.... its much easier getting into wars if you are a guild hansel apposed to say an attack build.

11. You have to make big sacrifices for awesome equip like this ;)

12. Lol, he calls those 1 hour tickle fights a war.

Ya bro, tell me more.

13. LOL ^ just stop while Yur ahead.... your knowledge of we wars makes me laugh

14. This has nothing to do with ee "wars", or my knowledge of them.

My point is that you look like an idiot charging into this osw thread, insulting clans and talking about things beyond YOUR knowledge, seeing as your just an ee noob who clearly has no idea of whats going on.

15. TNT, I didn't say he was winning. :roll:

16. Penguin i didnt say you said that. I used your words of "taking on hog"

17. Oh, and I am not a noob. :D

18. You said, he stripped em good didn't he! That would infer that he was winning. How would you win against a clan.

19. And I will go back to my EB's. :) Don't have time to war, what so ever.