Dear Shadowbeas11,

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apologetic, Jun 16, 2013.

1. TNT if you don't like an old thread being bumped or some random CAPS RAGE you can email support@athinkingape.com. I am sure someone there will care

2. I remember this...

3. What happened to this? Remember reading about it

4. Will contact those alliances into kicking his ass.

No one takes WDGAF/.ALPHA. Names/protection without our concent.

5. This sounds interesting

6. Lol great read Smile!! :D this shadow guy is a idiot xD

7. Larry, bro, don't be mad at me because your an idiot. God made you this way, not me.

8. Not the cleverest thing to say TNT

9. Read shadow's clan description 

10. Kick his ass smile

11. Support. TNT is right for once. Larry is a known idiot.

12. Cool story bro.
    Seriously, with no sarcasm.
    I swear.

13. Rathalos, your the one that was explaining to me that -wit- was part of the ig family LITERALLY 2 weeks after we got out of an osw with them.

Obviously you dont think im clever, because lesbehonest, your an idiot too.

Anyone cantch my pitch perfect reference? :)

14. I caught the part where you called someone an idiot and misspelled you're

15. Goat man, nobody likes a grammar nazi. I didnt (oh noz, he didnt type didn't) use the right your/you're because honestly who cares?

I could point out the fact that you left out a comma at the end of your sentence, but im not a tool like that. Instead, i just decided im gonna commit my day to pinnin that sweet ass. Dont worry though bro you still have, eh 4 hours left.

16. But you did just point it out

17. I was actually going to point out, that i did indeed point it out. Then i decided it was better left unsaid.

18. TNT butt hurt raging on a thread with the noob farmer Allison.. Why am I not surprised.

TNT why do you get upset so easily?

I think you have obvious daddy issues

19. How did you manage to put that suit on the goat? Mine always goes crazy and runs into the wall. :(