Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. What the **** is there to "learn" about 1v1? Just shut the **** up and start hitting. How ******* complicated can it be?

2. Not to mention the recent reset of THE_ALLY_SHOP because he didn't pay me my 10b wart prize. Lmfao.

3. Touch_Me.

If you think 1v1's are as simple as 'just hitting'.
    You are an absolute moron.

:lol:

4. :roll: because war and singular fighting is very different that hitting an EB. A 1v1 is a great way to learn war mechs.

5. Or are very different.. Not sure what the grammar would be there.

6. Anarchy,

It's called the battle list. You might wanna grow a pair and use it some time ;)

7. Oh yeah dickhead.

Quite hypocritical, saying I should grow a pair, while you sit behind your 500k CS spy.

Faggot. :lol:

8. Roch, I think you're overthinking it too much. It's not rocket science. Just open the BL. Click on a name. Start whacking. Simple.

9. Lolz touch...pretty sure anarchy doesn't need balls and uses the BL and knows how to war to a great extent. He's in a great clan that implements it very often.

10. How the **** am I a hypocrite?

11. I will war u about your stats follow me and give me a time.

12. Did you read the post...
    Or is that to hard for you?

:|

13. :roll: it's not ******* rocket science Touch Me. No matter how you present it, my argument will not change: hitting the battle list at my stats we not get me the friendly 1v1 I'm looking for. It'll either bring me noob rage, or I'll get hit by someone ten times bigger than me in the person's clan. I already tried the BL. It didn't work. Nothing happened. Your argument is moot. I'm pretty sure you reAched the point of spamming this thread a long time ago. Every single post has pretty much been telling me how I should just hit the BL. So I'm going to ask you to leave now. I'm tired of seeing you post the same **** over and over again.

14. I think you need to stop being so dismissive of my posts based solely on my stats.

15. @Touch_Me Dude, just shut the hell up man, your getting on my nerves.

16. "Friendly 1v1?" This is kingdoms at war, *****! Time to man up and get ready for ******* combat! There's no such thing as 1v1 in war. Accept it and move on.

I read the rules by the way. I don't have to leave this thread unless I violate the rules, and I have yet to do so, so get used to me hanging around, sweetheart.

17. @Touch_me I just counted 12 posts, by you, that said 'just open the battle list.' Come up with something new -and- on topic to say, or stop spamming my thread with posts about the battle list. It's redundant.

18. You are so stupid, it amazes me.
    :lol:

19. ajax - ain't gone happ'n

20. 12 posts saying I should just open the bl. 12. Sounds like 'excessive spamming' to me. In which case, I can tell you to leave. Are you going to comply or shall I walk a moderator?