Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. Roch, this is when you bank through attack pots. Screw defense pots. Lol

2. 
    My ears are burning!

3. I do bank in attack pots. But I still lose money when I sell them.
    **** it though. This is the first time I've played KaW for an extended period of time since Pinky declared a 1v1. Apparently people have so little to do that they sit here hitting me constantly just because they don't like my opinion :lol: I won't be able to have a 1v1 with anyone, let alone Pinky, when people can't respect '1v1' and cut with with the outside hits.

Well you peoole can't seem to let **** go. Imma go ahead and request a lock on this thread and stay away til y'all fine something better to do with your time :lol:

4. People* find*
    Sorry. Like I said.. I try to spell check myself, but I miss words sometimes.

5. Did he not see any of my posts?  Jeez I'm too nice tonight evidently

6. No... I'm sorry. I saw your posts, Cyn...
    I didn't mean you. I meant those on the thread that are bashing me for things that happened like a month ago.

7. Roch-

A dam tip. Fight from pin..

8. Roch ...I'm not hitting you nor am I trying to bash you.
    I am simply calling you on your bull **** ;)
    Like I said I'm glad to see uu wanting to play the game right but stop being a pansie

9. I like this game because you can punish people for what they say in forums. Rochendil, I'm going to punish you for making a mockery of this game and trying to garner pity and attention with this whole 1v1 thing you're talking about. Just stay the hell outta forums and maybe I'll stay outta your newsfeed.

You're one of those people who are just annoying. You know the kind of person I'm talking about.

10. I come to forums TO find targets, it's my sole purpose here.
    Literally, I stripped _daxon_ out of zaft and stayed on him for a week because he said "he didn't like my thread"
    And then you can guess what happened after that. Zaft try strip 60b lol, unfortunately I was left with 30 still..

11. Roch, you quit KaW at the end of every one of you threads. :lol:

12. I didn't quit KaW :lol: and no, I don't. But thanks :)

13. Is that your age in your status message?

Isn't that against the rules or something?

14. Touch_Me.

Your ego is like a bloody balloon you idiot...
    If you like BL so much, you better get back to hitting it instead of posting!

Noob.

15. @val...PREACH!
    thats why im always here :lol:
    usually works out good.
    i dont use BL and WC is next but forums are my feeding grounds ;)

16. Wow. Yes, because trying to find someone to help me learn how to 1v1 as opposed to aimlessly hitting in EB makes a mockery out of this game. Sounds legit, Touch_me.

17. Goddamnit! Who the **** keeps pinning this *****?!

18. All these other people talking about how they come to forums looking for targets...
    And yet I'm being called a noob for coming to the forums asking someone to join my in a friendly 1v1 so I can learn.