Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. LMAO LORD IS BIGGER THAN ME ! How can you make him cry but not me ? Or will you complain about stats again ?

2. I want a 1v1 with Touch. :/ Why he don't want to hit me?

3. Ajax just copied what I said

4. Rant , how about you try and pin him ;p

5. ajax,

what exactly have I bitten off? Weren't you the one who decided to come after me? Seems like you're the one with something to prove here, tough guy.

I've said this from the beginning of this thread - you all need to shut the **** up and just hit. Don't make this into a monday afternoon soap opera.

6. Harry.
    I see that now

7. @touch do you get it now or are you still oblivious to one of the greatest advantages of a hansel build?

8. I can hit him! WOOHOO!

9. Hehe. While people are on this thread, does anyone want a 1v1 with me?

10. roch,

You've been following the thread, but you haven't been following anything else. You're trying to comment on things happening outside the thread that you don't know about.

Also, lemme help you with what it means to "call someone out."

Calling someone out is directly asking them or provoking them to fight. I did no such thing to ajax.

11. Touch_Me did not win against me he just failed 7 times :lol:

12. Funny how the biggest **** talker of all is telling all of us to shut up :roll: :lol:

13. harry,

I've had success against one person bigger than me because of my persistence. I've never tried more than one person bigger than me, so this will be an interesting challenge.

14. Lol, Touch_Me's still trying to be a badass.
    Lololol.

15. Lord, I didn't say he did. I'm saying what he said he would do.

16. Harry,

Maybe touch might

17. Hi Harry, I never been to a 1v1 before, I am keen to try it out!

18. this is best of for sure!!! better than alot of the threads in that section,roch rename it noob fights and it will be perfect!

19. 9a7r1ck,

I still think that my build is easy to win against for an attack build. Attack build will both make more gold as well as make me lose more gold than I can with spy actions. In the end, I would say the attack build comes out on top.

20. Follow me back rant