Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. @touch if hansels are below 20% troops then an atk build can't touch them with troops.

You obviously haven't read the guides if you didn't know that.

2. Once again, page 14 when you say about you don't want him crying when you bring the pain. Obviously implying that you think he would be an easy win and you wouldn't lose. Then when he is whopping you, you continuously bring up the fact that he is bigger. Butthurt and whining.

3. :lol: you know exactly what you're doing Touch. If you've read every guide than you know a hansel is an idea build.

4. roch,

he called me out first. I don't know how else to explain it to you. You clearly don't know what happened at what point. Keep talking out your ass - it's good for my enjoyment.

5. gotta love how it went from 1on1 to a jerry springer 3way :lol:

6. Very interesting.

7. Touch, spy builds have the advantage over attacks you are very good at this.

8. ajax,

he can come at me with his troops because even when he's pinned, his troops will still be able to win against mine.

9. Touch, can you farm me? Please. I want to feel your WRATH.

10. roch,

omg. why do you keep saying I called him out? Put the crack pipe down and take a reality check.

And why the **** do you keep saying I'm whining? This is fun as hell!

11. Lol I saw. It's my thread, stupid ass. I've seen the whole conversation. Here's to prove that point:
    @Harry- his bring the pain comment wasn't @Ajax; it was @lordeath who asked Touch not to farm him

12. Lmao touch.
    Your making a fool out of yourself, please just stop posting on this thread before more people decide to farm you

13. *facepalm* it's YOUR troops which need to be pinned for him to not be able to atk you. Now that I realize you actually have no idea of this, I take back my comment about you looking for easy atk build targets.

14. I love it when someone can't accept defeat because they've bitten off more than they could chew . Afraid of being embarrassed ;p

15. harry,

when I said I don't want him crying when I bring the pain, I was talking to that hgk guy

16. I've been following my thread :lol:
    Ajax said you were DTW. You said 'I'll finish you when I'm done with Roch.'
    He made you eat those words.
    You DID call him out.
    You said 'real impressive when you're twice my stats.'
    ^ calling him out.
    You asked for it. So quit bitching :roll: this is like talking to a wall

Lol @Pinky it was an amusing 1v1 til Touch ran his mouth to the wrong person

17. He doesn't even know how to work a hansel build

18. Lord is bigger than Ajax? So if he can bring the tears on to lord, then how can he not beat Ajax?

19. Fair enough, I realise that now.

20. ajax,

I'm gonna keep posting and posting and posting, no matter how many people come to farm me. I don't care. This is just too entertaining to me.