CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Speaking of Ebs...2 hr haunts running at apacolypse clan. 

2. I'm glad you all at SICK NOOK or whatever your called can type in forums, because you are PATHETIC at War!!
    Keep talking trash, and I'll keep making 70 mil per hit!

3. highly impressed by the last post its just so... classy... -claps-

4. Sicarius noctis bud. Sicnoc for short. Autocorrect must've got you on that one. 

5. It has now come to grammar correcting..... Dun dun dun!!!!!
    Hide yo cherin hide yo wivez the grammar unicorn is pissing rainbows everywhere!!!!!

6. lolz, We suck at war? Its 68 vs 600+. You will see the effectiveness of our strategy in a few months.

CR leaders will be burnt and stripped, cr banks cleaned and stripped, selected CR Leaders perma pinned.

Obviously 68 cant defeat 600+, But what about 68 vs 10? Lol, does it begin to make sense yet?

7. Yea it makes since!!
    You have NO clue what your doing, but your a heck of a forum poster!!
    Keep talking, but the money I'm making off your clan is awesome!!
    My last post on this pointless thread!!

Look forward to your retirement thread in a month or so.

8. Fields,
    I think it's rather hard to see any action in a war that is so greatly one sided. Sure, you haven't taken many hits. Maybe that's because they are focusing on CR, the clan that they really have a beef with. I used to respect you, but you obviously have no idea how war works. You focus on an objective (in this case royally ******* CR in the ass) and you don't stray from it. If everyone just hits all over the place, nothing will get accomplished.

9. Ken are you trying to offend him by givibg him a compliment?

10. Support sicnoc. Bout time someone had große balls

11. @wolflsa, you'd be correct if they were focusing their attacks on cr and not on eb. It would be strategic if they were pulling out successful trillion strips, which they are not. So maybe you should go learn how to war or actually find facts before having an opinion. What objective do you think they possibly have done? Couple of hits here and there on cr members which I'm sure they are targeting. Get real wolflsa, you def can not be one to judge who can war.

12. They already mentioned one strip bank on here. Don't think they have too do much to start hurting CR

13. Again, something tells me they aren't pinning on EB (except spies pinning troops). I can't say this for sure, but they are probably hitting CR, not KOTFE. I have nothing to prove to you as to what I know about war, but as far as I can tell you aren't disagreeing with anything in my op. just throwing random insults in to try and make yourself look cool.

14. Blah blah blah. . Butthurt

Apparently we are going to learn how to war from people who couldn't make it in our subclan. Is this the joke of the day?

15. Who was in your sub clan? I was never a member of CRA.

16. On your op your trying to imply fields needs to learn how to war, just saying your def not the one to pass judgement on who knows how to war. Same noobs claimed cheese was winning when he claimed he was winning tactically. If your so confident, just join them wolfusa.

17. Much respect to gz and all his brothers in arms at sic noc. Should be 1 clan vs 1 clan. Not 1 clan vs 3 or 4,family,friends,alliances and the dog that lives down the road! Make it a fair fight or leave it be. From what I hear ppl left coz they wanted to join sic noc...big deal,get over it.

18. Support for sic noc. That turkey fields only ever opens his mouth when he is supported by many alliances. I remember fields crying in cc when he thought loa was coming for him.
    Korean forum warrior is nothing but just that... A forum warrior.
    No one at cr, Kotfe or alpacalips has the courage to fight any fight unless they dramatically outnumber thier opponents
    Gutless low life's. the lot of them

19. We love you too Alison ◻ there's a box crawl back init :)