CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. You guys are complaining about us. You guys left CR during a war, what kind of **** is that. That's why we will make you all naked little noobs. Burn in hell and GO CR/ APOCALIPSE.

2. Crd was the front line on that war. They fought IT for 4 days I believe before cr main stepped in.

3. We didn't leave until the day after war. And ask IT where most of there inc came from

4. @Reign, Sic Noc and most of the CRD members left after a mutual cf was called with IT.

5. @ Reign that's rich coming from you, didn't you leave your last clan in war? to join CR

Should get your facts straight before posting and by the way if you need help with spelling your own clan family name all you have to do is press clan button its Apocalypse

Happy Kawing x

6. Ok c$ and jp, you continue to disrespect my members by allowing reign to post those lies.

Know this crd fought everyday of that war for the apoc family.

7. Another war . Hope CR leader don't have to sell his build to ask for the cf again lol

Pro leader ®

8. Chaos Reborn Bank

Already cleaned the liquid off of it, will strip it completely in the future

9. I'm not even addressing that war runner comment. Way to make an ass out of yourself champ.

10. Intersting

11. Ouch bro. Lol no more banks on forums. We don't put that info out for free.

12. What happened?

13. Thanks slayer, much appreciated. I'm alpha visiting old friends to hang and chat with for a couple of days. in any event, the members of respect have always been stand-up fellas.

As an FYI - My comment was not directed at every person posting, just those talking tough without having actual war creed. When people talk tough on forums, I look at loss totals, defense badges, all star war/beta participation to see if they have a history of actually warring. In this regard, a poster insulting C$ appeared not to have these credentials and I find that amusing.

 More importantly 
    I will reiterate my first point, this thread doesn't help the participants in any positive way for a whole host of reasons. It's like watching a slowed down train wreck, interesting for everyone but those on the train. Perhaps the OP might want to lock. 

14. And by train passengers, I'm talking about both sides of this KaW soap opera. Good luck all

15. Np Lor - of course u can't look at defenses won only as u know I've been in 5 osw but was hybrid so hardly ever won a defense... But can b helpful to look at that

16. I can tell u one thing lor I got much more Inc fighting alpha at legions of Rome then I'm getting now 

17. That's cause your eb is taking all the troops. Why do you guys even talk when you're pinning on eb's?

18. Whoa tiger, I do believe you mean "because"

19. Check eb history cmoney if u knew me u would know I haven't hit an eb in months lmao