CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Being with CRD since its inception (Entropy) I again find myself fighting, this time against my ex-family unfortunately. I respect all and will fight long past the point of being pant less...oops mean pot less and stripped bare however this aggression is pointless. That's what I get for leaving a clan that had no leadership and joining my old family that shares the same ethos and philosophy as my own. As for my peeps at cr/o, kofte (always in my news feed gjob), wog, hog and especially Asjay and TS it's unfortunate but I guess this will end when cr proves some kind of point that alludes us all....so peace out!!!! *Drops the *

2. Fight fight fight !!!

3. So basically, Cr and all of apoc are farming their own sub clan??? Looks like cannibalism lol.

4. @100Gz LorMaster is a .ALPHA. member he's in RESPECT bc he has friends there. So what RESPECT does DOES NOT reflect on LoR personally. LoR is a great warrior, has big alts, and is a VERY old player (been in all 3 ASW). So give respect where respect is due tyvm.once again...
    GL to all

5. Respect is a two way street.

6. It's a shame such big clans/family resort to such idiotic behaviour because a group of friends no longer see eye to eye with the said clans/family ideals.

Why not just let them go do there own thing while the rest of your family continue to grow together with members who actually want to stay,

But no some of the egos in these clans are off the scale (Cmoney for example)
    And what starts off as a good idea by these so called big guys ends up only harming there reputation as individuals and the reputation of there entire family.

This whole saga has done nothing but tarnish the name of CR and rest of there family and alliance for farming guys who's only proven crime on here is that they no longer wanted to do things your way
    So I'll leave you all with what I think should happen !
    1)Cmoney should be kept away from forums especially if he's representing CR Council he doesn't paint a pretty intelligent picture about them.
    2)CR/Family should just take this one on the chin and walk away there is absolutely no positive outcome for them,
    They are only pushing Sic Noc into the hands of one of there competitors IMO.

Thanks for reading bye.

7. Sorry can't read garbage written by scardy pants alts. But using google translator I deciphered you were suggesting that you knew what caused this war. Well obviously you don't. Its not because they decided to leave. It's what they did following that again.

Now go back to whatever it is you forum posting alts do when you're not wetting your beds.

8. So that's why Kotfe hasn't hit me lately. Well I'm almost out of personal targets so I'll just rejoin my self destruction <3

9. Id like to post something intelligent about this saga but Im afraid I have nothing, its just another osw with another clan to me :) also guys its a game feelings shouldnt really come into it lol. have fun all.

10. CR/Cmoney states that this war was started because Sic Noc was recruiting from CR. Personally i left because things at CR slowly started to irk me, the rest of CR wasn't anything like CRD was. I wasn't recruited by Sic Noc i chose to go there with an alt because they were good friends. I think you will find many of the individuals that were 'recruited' feel the same. One of the CR Leaders there knows the final straw on why i left.

11. Bump
    Can't have CR recruitment thread bumped without this one
    

12. The whole of apoc are farming sic noc??.. Wa?

So, the main clan, needs a whole army of clans to take down their own sub clan...?

But isn't the sub clan meant to be... Weaker?

13. You obviously care more then you led me to believe on my wall earlier Nate.

14. I don't really care. I just want people to know what kind of people you are. Keep up the good work, tiger.

15. Lol Cmoney your ape like responses are hilarious your a bed wetter oooooh me caveman :)) haha
    I have no ties to either side but my support is with Sic Noc.

My advice to Sic Noc sound out CR main competitors offer them insights and info on CR and allies in return for a safe haven or support in this conflict I'm sure if u sound them out most would really consider it, as the saying goes alls fair in love and War.

16. For anyone wondering the numbers

620 V 68

Happy Kawing x

17. Safe haven? Lolol. Stick to the sidelines

18. @val Looks like cannibalism.