CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Seems to me that CR are the BUTTHURT. Call it whatever you'd like, but realize this all started because you guys at CR were BUTTHURT about people leaving.

Actually, you guys are so BUTTHURT your brought in so many other people to help. I mean really guys is a clan ranked at #278 that threatening? Or is it just a reinforment of how BUTTHURT CR really is?

Enjoy being BUTTHURT CR, I'll enjoy hanging with my friends and family at SicNoc.

Doesn't mind getting stripped, still hitting back with what I can.

2. Just in case I didn't say it enough
    BUTTHURT

3. Not are you trying to have a fight with Cmoney with who can say butt hurt more? Sorry but I think you will lose lol he's a addict as saying butt hurt.

4. I love that butthurt helpline. Who made that? Great stuff.

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ t̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ
    Butthurt

5. Thank you alison
    Am I still hated by u?

6. Lol I clicked on that butthurt link and filled out the form. I put my alts name as the player I wanted resetting, and I put that I would pay 300b lol

7. Destroyersofstars been bad.

God Exists! He's just but hurt because of Laoda.

8. @N4T3, you had one good "Butthurt" in there but the other "Butthurt's" were all linked to that one "Butthurt" making C$'s "Butthurt" post a little "Butthurting".

9. A little *more* "Butthurting"

10. I used the hotline, it made me feel so cared for.

11. I like cheesecake

12. Cmoney I see u have stopped posting when ppl made fun of how much u say "butt hurt" hmm no come back this time?

13. Cr members arent allowed to post of forums  must be pretty legit 

14. BUTTHURT



15. I'm thinking CR peeps went inactive. Funny how when KoTFE stops hitting how much I get to regen. Props to hunter as he floods my news, timdafreak hits a few, codeine makes his presence known, jr88 likes to say hey in my news.

So props to those that still fill my news and fight 

16. Oh and warlock has made an exceptional appearance in my news as well