CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I pretty distinctly remember being just cr, and told not to share things with other, what you guys call "family" clans. Cr is cr, idk why you guys gotta sick everyone on sic noc.

2. Between big wars and noob wars on the forums, we have plenty of war threads as of lately. Popcorn time

3. Ahahhahhahaha. Open legs joke! Oh man that brings me back to middle school. serious face.

Anywho, You guys can go wherever you want except other family clans. That woulda been silly to stay in the family. The main issue here is you guys were actively recruiting CR member even after our nice warning . Even people that weren't in sic noc before this all went down.

4. Ok, so I'm asking to see ss of us reaching out/recruiting. You reiterating something doesn't suddenly show me ss and let me know who was doing. Back your claim cdiddy.

5. Lilly. Who told you that. That's just silly we have joint rooms for members/admins/leaders/mistresses/bill collectors from all clans.

There was no need to "sic" anyone when they're all willing. Now that's fuckin family right there. Gives me a chubby just thinking about it.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soo many ss's :lol:

7. Good ss's guys. Don't know what you were trying to prove with it. If its the fact that JP said we wouldn't hit you guys then that was the case. Until you kept taking member after member after member then warned then took more members. BAM WAR! Simple math 1 1 1 0 3=WAR

8. Damn plus symbols

9. Cmoney we were in cr main for months never even talked to you great leadership

10. Uhm, the Ss said that he didn't like that they were leaving but if the members in CR didn't want to stay, they didn't have to.

11. And u guys recruited me after I left a "family clan". XF much love 

12. Where's the proof? All members here came on their own accord. I mean surely if we recruited all of these people out of CR there would be at least one ss to verify those claims. Right?

13. Just cause old CRD members like sicnoc better, doesn't mean they're recruiting. I thought CRD was the best CR clan.

I'd have left to join them too if your leadership didn't give me an even better reason 

14. Hey bros. plenty of time For us to talk as I'm on regen and you are also (pinned). Yes I was low activity for a few months as I was tdy and deployed as well as taking care of my newborn. I came back just in time to see CRD falling apart. Made me sad because DD and 100gz were 2 of my fav CRP members. Those 2 can tell you what kind of leader I was despite what everyone else believes.

I never got a chance to know all you others that were in CRD but now it's too late for that but business is business.

15. You make it sound like using several clans to pin 66 people is impossible task.