CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Honestly, besides all the other stuff being said, you guys should really look at yourselves and wonder why it's so easy to "recruit" your members anyway?? Kinda seems too easy to me.

Maybe you guys need some team building activities or something, work on that loyalty 

2. Cmoney...the members that have left CR to join SicNoc seem to have done so on their own accord...this is only a game after all, I doubt 100GZ is forcing it upon them to join his clan.

JP clearly states that if someone doesn't wanna 100% be CR they shouldn't be there. So what's your issue?

These players are choosing another clan over yours, by their own will, and it's butthurt time? If they where loyal members they wouldn't even consider leaving CR. I just don't get it. Then again I've never understood butthurt. 

3. I like making 30 mill a hit on CRA Underpoted players.

4. GET REAL CR.
    I'm getting tired of stripping without getting hit back

5. On the contrary you are experiencing butthurt right now. multiple clans on us butthurt - why won't you guys just leave us alone butthurt - but JP said we could leave in peace butthurt tell me how it feels. I'm just here for the war. This is a council decision. Gotta go with the votes

6. Lmao doctorsmith!!! "Tired of stripping Chaos Reborn Academy members" such a tough guy. Is that part of the same strat as dropping your allies and def pots while staying pinned on eb. Who taught you how to war. Sure as hell didn't get that from us.

7. Yeah and banks pay crap with no SDP 

8. Banks should always have sdp

9. Why do you all STILL have CR Dragon on your banner ?:p

10. Just as a friendly reminder

11. :) I'm pinned on chaos reborn ONSLAUGHT.
    And I still have my allies lil guy

12. Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I'm being pinned by KotFE peeps. 

13. Pinned and staying pinned . That's my motto, although it is getting boring with no retaliation

14. You trying to bring that clan down with you doctor?

15. Ah nvm. Just alts

16. I think the point of the thread was to garner a reason for the attack. Which we concluded was because we were allegedly recruiting. Still no proof of that but I guess when you have a family of clans all much bigger than us you really don't need ss or proof lol. Well played.

The second was to see if cr would be interested in doing this on their lonesome. If not it will be boring. I promise that. I'm pinned. My incomings from kotfe assassins, kotfe, Wog, CR, CRO, and the apoc clan have ensured that.

So in conclusion, does CR want to play alone? We just little. Shouldn't be a challenge to the mighty CR, right?