CR/KotFE/TS/WoG and allies offer a way out for SUN Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAW WORLD WAR!!!

2. I would just like to clear a few things up regarding this war. I joined EoE 2 days before this war started to participate in Haunting, I became aware of the war and as I had no allegiance to AoTs I left when it started (and apparently labeled a runner). I had built up a friendship with a member of the clan, so decided to strengthen my defence (for all the good that did me) and pot up. I then rejoined the war unaware of politics and reasons surrounding it (foolish I know). I fought as much as I could and was eventually stripped of just under 2 trill, but continued to fight regardless. I spoke with members of WoG as well as CR and became more aware of the issues surrounding the fight (my name kind of sums up the predicament I found myself in) and realised that I was now only fighting for loyalty to a friend. Still I continued to fight until I found out through ss that I was labeled a runner by owner of EoE, as I hope you can understand this was as much as I could take and therefor left the war. This is in no way a slight on members of EoE who continue to fight hard, and full respect to most of them. This war has taught me a few things regarding clan choice, as well as loyalty. I wish both sides well in the war and look forward to joining my new clan once the war finishes.

3. Echoing what twisted said, I enjoyed the war while it lasted and came up against some worthy opponents in kotfe and allies. Unfortunately circumstances within EoE meant it was best for me to leave the clan, you can label me as a runner but had things not changed I would still be in there now fighting my corner. Again good luck to both sides and much love to my friends at EoE, ebs just don't give back the same kinda loving as a war 

ʇsıʃɐʇuǝM ǝɥ⊥

4. twisted i feel for you, i believe most involved in this war are fighting through loyalty to their clan and are also un aware of the politics behind it. Respect goes to all who continue to fight on however crazy it may be. EoE may not be the strongest of clans but their persitance has to noted. Both AOTS and KOTFE are mighty forces, i cant see either being prepared to give a CF. I would suggest though that their leaders should give some consideration to their members and allied clans, their stubboness is only having a detremental effect on the those involved underneath them. A truce should be considered but does either side have the balls to implement one ?

5. It seems on every osw somehow you make a new friend on the other side, generally it's those who fight hard, and fight with dignity and pride. Twisted fought hard for a clan he barely knew, he showed he was a warrior , showed he had pride, and was a worthy opponent . I'm glad to now call twisted a friend in this game, and I'm sure his new clan will welcome such a warrior!

6. I give the most respect to twisted. He fought for a friend not because he was forced. I give my respect for you.

7. What was the picture on 11 of? All I saw was 5 pages of lol'ing

8. Twisted much respect from WoG!! Glad to call you a friend!!
    You are true warrior

9. So who all has quit Aots so far?

10. If you rearrange Billy, add and drop a few letters, you get mammoth. True story.

11. This post is a formal declaration that EoE is no longer part of the SUN alliance. It was an honor to war with you guys and a learning experience for all. Much respect and I'm glad I had the opportunity to learn from some very good teachers. Happy KaWing

12. EOE and Regulators both now left the AOTS. Looks like there's the end of that. Nicely done!!!

13. wow eoe and regs pull out? wasnt it wulfs war to begin with? 

14. On behalf of wog/cr/kotfe/ts and our alliance, I accept EoE's withdraw. All family and allies please cease hits on EoE! Great job EoE, and good luck rebuilding.

15. If any other clan in AoTS want out regardless of the divisions then all you have to do is post it here.

Simple :D

Respect to EOE and good luck rebuilding.

16. Good luck to EoE. 

17. DOA withdraws from Sun Alliance. Our first OSW and we have learned a lot. It's pretty fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.