CR/KotFE/TS/WoG and allies offer a way out for SUN Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuba, please, I beg you, please post with a main. Anything less is cowardly.

2. ahahaha scuba!i bet u know none of the regulators! or maybe wulf walled you once! either way you obviously dont know anything thats going on in this war!

Ross-TS
    CR/KotFE/TS/WoG

3. Scuba Sam is still butt hurt because he didn't get into our main clan. He seems to have gotten stupider though...

4. Another coward who 1) wont post with a main 2) spouts nonsence
    go join clan Army of the sun you would fit in there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Scuba post with your main. And this is war. We will destroy every single regulator there is. If you don't like it and you know the regulators as you say. Go to their clan page and hit apply to join. Wait a bit and see me in your news.

6. I have my own personal target in all of this, you know who you are, and I know more about you than anyone here, the moment you think you are safe, I will crush you like I have all others, you will never recover from the pain and humility that you will face by my hands. Your time is running out, Regulators are sitting on that hospital bed, I am the one deciding not if, but when I want to pull the plug.

7. Wow! That some pretty sick stuff death! Go get them!

8. I admire Eternal_Death's determination. It reminds me of Ahdragos. Aggression in war is hot.

9. Waoh Eternal_Death geez.

10. He does remind me of Ahdragos

11. Those few lines couldn't have been executed more beautifully.

12. Yeah ED. Kick em, then again. Burn them all. Especially those who have wronged us. They know who they are. Regulators will regulate nothing. Lmao

13. I miss ahdragos :/ fought with him 1 1/2 years ago during ZiG vs UWF

14. Ahdragos was one of the most passionate players on this game, also one of the best strategists. Any one who says otherwise is an ignorant troll. I hope eternal_death isn't just all talk.

15. I was a newb when he was around.

16. Angel, I have been waiting for this moment for close to 6 months, talk does nothing, percieved actions do nothing. The perception of fear and danger means nothing, only the reality of not what will happen, but what is currently happening can affect those involved. It is up to a single body to ensure that the actions during that time period fulfill the desires of enacted and carefully planned revenge. Thus is my statement.

17. Sorry, but I would like to ask how this war started? I was inactive for awhile and so much happened :(

18. Army of the sun was formed...couple weeks later destroyed  there U have it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.