CR/KotFE/TS/WoG and allies offer a way out for SUN Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who's left in SUN now?

2. So are you withdrawing from war ?

3. House, we need clarification. Do you intend to continue warring with regs or are you out of the war?

4. Until given more info, Sparta elite will continue to hit DOA

5. Defenders of advised have posted a separate leaving forum eggy.

6. There not making themselfs clear sean, are they withdrawing from war or just sun alliance like regs ?

7. *asguard (damn predictive text )

8. My first post is now correct :lol:

9. You better get back to your eb Sean 

10. God knows. Check ur news feed.

11. Shudnt you get back to your perma silence eggy 

12. BumpBumpBuuuuump

13. There are 4 different threads on this subject... Lol enough said

14. @The loved
    There were alot of clans in the war. That means alot of withdrawl post, respect posts, and random outsiders remarks. It needs 4 threads lol

15. Shout out to Outlawz - you guys put up one hell of a fight, respect to you. In my short visit to KotFE I received no hits, on my return to TS my news feed filled back up.

Happy KaWing

16. For you bullys and lil cry baby kotfe I personal know half the regulators you half to try to farm them with all you got. It just isn't working is it you got 7 and 8 mill stats trying to farm there academy and mulitudes of clans on the main you talk big in forums and wc but you can't stop the BIG DOGS can you .
    Friend of regulators 4-life

17. Wow Scuba_sam is it...You have no idea what your talking about...and you obviously don't know the Regulators at all. :roll: :lol:

18. Man up and post with your main, *****

19. What do you know...another cowardly act probably from the Regulator clan once again not being able to "MAN UP" and having to post with a baby alt :lol: :lol: :lol: Making themselves look like fools as usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.