corsair v naughtyboyz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by corsair, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Support Weapons Of Fate

2. This is beyond a 1v1 the war is because of something they posted on their clan page.

3. Of all the wars we were in befor WoF retired this one is a sad parody we go from fighting game oponents like de and others to fighting a clan that would.rather fight on walls than news feeds its a sad day to come home.to.this

4. Of all the wars we were in befor WoF retired this one is a sad parody we go from fighting game oponents like de and others to fighting a clan that would.rather fight on walls than news feeds its a sad day to come home.to.this

5. For anyone that's been following this look at owner of weapons of fate wall............eblord
    We accept

6. @cor that is true, we did all know the outcome

@Lala, that's understandable I guess.

7. Eblord where are u, with that alligator mouth and puppy dog ass? Hope ur active soon ur pots are dwindling fast much like ur ego.

8. Eblord- stop wasting gold on dp. We will just keep burning thru them. And hit back already. U cant win a war if u don't fight.

9. 1st failed strip of the war comes from.... ML on corsair. u fail

10. Lol im farming (and pinning) some of their top ten in weapons of fate and im #60 in chaotic pride lol weapons of fate bring it on!:D

11. Sure you are. Mechanics won't allow for someone your size to hit the top members of their clan.

12. Even I can't l attk/ass/stl you. I just tried.

13. LOL, sureeeee. @ first post on this page

14. @drgn Mechanics must be weird and/or (messed up) because I can attack the first post here

15. I can't even scout the guy..

16. Who said i was using this acc :)

17. And if you didn't notice they're 10th member barely has 200k cs stupid trolls xD

18. If you knew how to read what you post ,you said" I'm #60" so who's stupid?
    You :lol:

19. *facepalm* some people