Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Hooray! A step in the right direction devs :D

2. Are you guys tracking all the players you permanently silenced due to this arbitrary rule?

3. This would be (more) reasonable if there was some easy way to find out which clans were doing which ebs so u could join them.... scrolling through "clan events>>epic battles" takes for ever to find the clan doing the particular eb that u want to do....

4. I agree you should be able to section it out to certain ones

5. Hello. How are people in clans supposed to know who sent out ads? I would simply not know if some people sent out ads and then I sent out the 5th and 6th ad and got wrongfully silenced.

AS USUAL solving a problem with another problem. Very disrespectful to people who get silenced over this new rule.

All those who like this rule DON'T even recruit in the first place. But I hope. I really hope those who like this rule get silenced permanently for recruiting for their clan.

SOLVING A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER PROBLEM.

WAY OF THE FOOLS.

6. The first amendemt of the American Constitution protects me from having my posts deleted and my right to voice and have an opinion.

Thank you,
    BestNameEver

7. @bestnameever clans now make their members say ad out every time they send a ad.

8. @cloud

You think every clan does that? I would like to know where your news comes from. As many clans that I have been in. Do NOT do that.

9. ^ Well they should, it's a new rule. If they don't want silenced clan members, they should keep tabs on how many ads are sent out. I wouldn't want to be in a clan that didn't check ads, IMHO.

10. WHY IS THIS ONLY IN Q

11. WHY IS THIS ONLY IN Q n A AND NOT UNDER RULES OF CONDUCT?

12. I hate it, my opinion is. In my clan we send out adds all the time, so if happen to be the 5th one bam! Silenced like wow dumb

13. Finally thank you kaw!

14. I like it yet i dont

15. Gooooood now we can actually see if someone has replied

16. This is an aweful, horrible, completely rotten, and harmful to the community idea. Here's how:

"Oh my clan is fighting against another clan, and we really want to win. How do we get them to stop getting new members to fight us with? Oh I know. We'll post fake ads for their clan, so when they go to post their ads normally, they'll get silenced."

See the problem?