Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. It would have been better to do 15 minutes instead of 5 minutes between the wc posts

2. This rule is not good because u only can look back in wc for 2-3 minutes, depending on traffic in wc. Clanmates will be punished to help clan. And they dont know why. Its better to enlarge the time between allowed posts in wc, for example every 15 minutes.

3. So can I abuse this? Say there are three players including me. I am player 1 and I do not share a clan with player 2 or 3. Player 2 and Player 3 plan to post 2 ads a piece for there clan in the allowed 5 minutes. But I am a giant douchebag and post 2 ads for there clan after player 2 finishes thus making it where player 3 gets silenced?

4. Ok. I'm mostly in agreement, but I think 1 warning first, before a silence is more justified. When an admin/owner asks ppl to post ads in WC, who knows how many ppl gonna listen and post. So devs wanna silence a peep who posts 1 WC ad, unaware of who has already posted. Sorry, my Iphone only see's less than a minute of WC. U gonna silence me for 1 wall post. And devs, what happened to the 2 seperated WC that we had for what, 2 days and u killed it. Much better way to handle spam vs talk in WC. You failed on this implantation of rule

5. My head now hurts after reading/responding to dumbass devs for this new rule

6. Bout time something like this happened

7. Nice update, to bad I'm silenced :/

8. Instead of wasting time about rules of spaming wc, when in reality the ones posting in wc are people without clans looking to join clans or posting inadecute remarks. Devs should answer my question why till this date i have not gotten my right achievement level

9. Here's the thing: does anyone remember polite conversation?

10. This is the worst I ever saw. If you like to have more conversation in wc, than you need to make adds for free. I this Case i also would agree with this rule. In COC I'm playing too, it's free and so ppl are useing it to talk. Here it's pm or wall. Who will talk to an other Person for hours in wc if you have to spend real money for it. This will only end in perm silences and ppl leaving the game.

11. The rule goes into effect today o.o

12. Just advising the community.

This rule will be live in 2 hours time West coast PDT time. (GMT - 7:00)

Warnings will be given for the first few days once this rule is live if ignored actions will be taken.

Warnings: we will contact the admins or the current owner of the clan, after walling those players that posted 5th and above, also to give them the heads up to prevent their members getting silenced if they spam wc 5th or more posts for every member that posts behold 5 same/similar ads in 5 minutes, 4 ads same/similar are fine.

Any questions please contact you're KaW moderators.

Here's a link for faster access to the current moderators:

Moose- FORUM MOD
    drgn- IN-GAME MOD
    Wabbsy- IN-GAME MOD-EURO SERVER
    Meisha- IN-GAME MOD
    Eagle- IN-GAME MOD
    Petal- IN-GAME MOD
    Babycakes- IN-GAME MOD-EURO SERVER
    acetown - FORUM MOD
    Southernsweetie- IN-GAME MOD
    Iphito- IN-GAME MOD EURO SERVER

13. You forgot IPhito

Or however u spell it.

14. Wow Wc is pretty dead. Even for convos. It's kinda eerie hehe

15. You like it because you're already in a clan thats affiliated with good members
    But for us clans that are just starting out Posting ads very important I spent $30 On speakers so I can get members for my clan and we'll chat move so fast that only about one out of ten sees my add when I posted and there's probably a 99 percent chance that that person

16. Is already affiliated with another clan I figured there's probably about 1 out of 10 people that see my Add and are not currently affiliated with the clan that means out of can post I have one person that might join my clan so now you see how hard it is for me to get members with that rule but I am a rule abiding player and we'll just have to deal with it thank you kaW for your attempsinmaking the game a better environment

17. Wow...

3 euro mods and 2 forum mods?

A little unbalanced don't ya say?

18. That that person might find another clan to join so that leaves me with the one percent chance that I might get a new member so I have to spend more money on add so you want to post the free speakers and I the pain customer who want to pay to speak in wc is in jeopardy of getting silent but I understand KAWS is just trying to make the game more enjoyable for all players and I wish them the best of luck. Thank you for your time and consideration

19. Easiest way to solve this problem take the ally chat out it's useless anyways Make it into a (LF CLAN) tab then you make both sides of the argument happy