Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Actually, I think this is a good enhancement. People can just move clan ads to their Walls and use WC for convo -

I think with this enhancement more speakers is an order and better ways to suggest clans. Because when I want to clan hop I'm restricted to top 50 cause it's easy and I know they can finish their EB's.

If I were a smaller player than not so easy, because top clans don't accept people under stat requirements due to 100 user limits. Maybe if you upped the Clan user max to say 500 users, they would be more willing to allow under stats to join.

2. Wht if you didn't know your clan mate posted? This doesn't fix things, It creates a bigger problem

3. That's why you post in cc that you sent out ad. Simple way to know who posted in cc. Works every clan I'm in

4. My thread worked!

5. I thought that was already a rule ._.

6. Notice the date.

7. Seems like this took place years ago, just happened last May. :?

8. I just thought because it was in active topics

9. I haven't read through all the pages of this thread, but I assume it includes calling for help to finish an eb, as this is much the same as saying I am running this eb. I think this will hurt some desperate clans with ebs about to expire.

10. How come these rule isn't actually enforced?

11. Personally, I'm a little disappointed at this devs. What if you didn't know your clannies poster ads, and you we're the 5th post, and BAM! Silence.

12. Did anyone notice on page 59 how this thread was bumped? Someone announced their thread worked and I dont get it.

13. 000000000nkooloohfhs

14. Hm one year later... I think should be no more than 5 ads from everyone in 5 minutes for all of wc or else silence :) That would decrease it a lot

15. Might I pose an alternative solution? I think I might. Establish 2 world chats. 1 for ads. 1 for chit chat. I find it enigmatic why devs would want to limit speaker use when speaker purchase generates revenue to subsidize game. Make head hurt. Or not. WC keeps scrolling by, didn't realize it was difficult to keep up with.