Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Damn...posted with wrong account..

2. Why is a serious change like this not posted in the news forum?

3. I would like to add that the "5 times" rules should be added to wall posts, albeit at a lesser rate, like no more than once in 12 hours. Elite_Zavada just posted clan ad 3 times in like 6 hours on my wall- and I am clanned!!

4. Devs will change this pretty quick when they see all the people that get perm silence quitting.

5. Please place this in news.

6. Bump to keep it in active topics.

7. Trade and lfg channels exist in most mmo's. What is holding you back here?

8. idea sucks. the solution to your problem is the attack button.

9. Why not just create an ad page so people can find ebs they are looking for?

10. Just create a place for ads n safe the
    hassle

11. Please please please make an ad chat. I use wc to find my next eb almost daily. PLEASE

12. This just seems like it is creating work for mods. I agree with everyone who wants an 'ad chat' or whatever you want to call it.

Why put more on the plate of volunteers when they could be doing more important things.

I see racism get overlooked in wc - but god forbid you post an ad 4 times in 5 mins instead of 3 on your second silence...boom, they are all over that silence button.

Its like the police setting up a jaywalking sting with a bank robbery going on right behind them.

13. Ads make world chat more colorful, but I guess if you want a dule world chat that's up to you devs. The most I see is pointless conversations with ppl trying to dump there sorry allies, ppl making new clan wanting ppl to join and end up dieing out. The forums should be where ppl need to talk about kaw and the things going on in kaw. Leave wc to ads and pointless post. :-D just my 2cents

14. You have clanchat, world chat, why not a world market for ad posters? Although even then some knd of limits should be set. It would be ridiculous for 50 clan membets to post ads for their clan every 5 minutes.

15. How else are clans supposed to get the people in their clans to complete epic battle,50% of the kingdoms out there are rogue that rely on wc to supply adequate ads for those in which they are searching. this rule should never be administered

16. I think this is horrible, I think that a stupid small little guy shouldn't send ads in same session, but for clans not able to recruit in time of need, nobody talks in WC or wants to,

17. Kudos for addressing this issue. However, as others in the forum thread have mentioned, I often use that as a means of finding a particular eb that i want to do. While it will make it easier for me to post a request in wc and hope that it will be seen, it is still a little iffy.

I would like to suggest that you guys revamp the Clan Events (or add a new function) to allow us to search for a particular eb. Not all clans want to have the world knocking at their door, so perhaps an option to opt out of that list for the owner/admin.

Then we could ban clan ads altogether :) YAAAY!

18. Conversation in WC on 5 speakers a day? What half-assed conversation can you have in 5 missives? As though anything in WC passes for conversation anyway, it's all inconsequential.

19. So what's your suggestion? I usually save up my speakers til I have 25 so that I can converse easier in wc.

20. Maybe devs should have made it harder to start clans, then you wouldn't have all these ads!! Everyday in wc at least 5 clans are started which are all advertising for new members, everytime a new eb comes out someone starts a b2b clan for that specific eb, clans have sub clans which are advertising too and ppl wonder why there's so many ads!!  Just my opinion 