Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timezones for the Indian players are the worst devs the wars are early morning wars or midnight wars... we Indians can war only on Saturday or Sunday that's it.. so please see if u can help us..ty

2. Timing of war 7 &9 suits almost everyone. Most war timing should be around the same time. Plus both 1hour war are are not suitable for peeps in asia. Shift atleast 1 of them to 8-9pm sgt. Plz think over this. Ty

3. 8pm or 9pm GMT

4. Sounds good. Weekends not much changes and some alteration on weekdays.....Some times added for poor Aussies as well..Give and take for all zones :) Support.

5. There is only 2 wars which suits for indians. Rest r too early that cant manage. 7 and 9 r managible. But i have to say that plz manage 6pm sgt time which suitsto both indian and sgt members.

6. There is only 2 wars which suits for indians. Rest r too early that cant manage. 7 and 9 r managible. But i have to say that plz manage 6pm sgt time which suitsto both indian and sgt members.

7. Definitely need a 8pm wars for euro n Asia tz on weekdays.

8. Changing all >>>10pm<<< wars to a bit early >>>8pm<<< would be great.

9. How about this kaw_admin - there is an EE war every 8 hours or so, this would mean more wars per week and more opportunities to war, there may be low participation in some wars but overall it could be a victory. Also, if this was to work you'd have to increase the rancor level needed for each equip to maximum of 100 so that getting max level wouldnt take a week.

Martin

10. Would appreciate that devs can cater 2 wars on 8pm or 10pm sgt. Those are working player will able to participate :)

11. KEEP EVERYTHING THE SAME! U WILL CONFUSE OTHERS. ITS FINE HOW IT IS!!!

12. War 2 War 4 - both need to be starting 1hr earlier.

13. Being PDT I can if available do 8/10 wars. Works great for this time zone. Great setup. And since devs are PDT, it tends to go that way.

14. 18.oo gmt weekday is awesome

15. Thanks devs - I'd suggest slightly earlier for GMT time for a few of the wars but wholesale changes don't seem necessary. War 2,4,10 to ideally start 2hrs earlier. Wars 1,3,6,8 would have to be pushed back or brought forward 4hrs for European players to consider so I doubt that will happen realistically. Thanks for listening to player feedback on this matter.

16. I would like to start warring but it's to early on weekends and to late on weekdays.

17. Why not switch times, the 6 pm edt wars should be 2 hours, while the 10 pm edt wars should be 1 hr, much better for those of us that work. Thank you

18. Almost all war time not good for asian, because some are working that time,make it evening war

19. War 7 is perfect time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.