Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like the war times. FYI I live in PDT

2. Dev, the current war times are too US centric. All you have to do is to create an even and balance timings in a proportional manner for US, Europe and Asia. As such, everyone get a fair play. Thanks!

3. GMT TIMEZONE
    war#1 3:30am-4:30am
    War#2 7:00pm-7:30pm
    war#3 3:30am-4:30am
    War#4 7:00pm-7:30pm
    war#5 7:00pm-7:30pm (its same as before)
    war#6 4:00am-4:30am
    War#7 400am-4:30am
    War#8 4:00am-4:30am
    war#9 7:00pm-7:30pm
    War#10 7:00pm-7:30pm

If this time war signup starts mostly everyone participate
    Currently i do war#5 &.9 only2 wars due to time problem,if as i wrote new schedule,if like that then hopefully i participate in all wars :p thanks.
    sorry for anykind of mistakes.

4. war#1 4:00am-4:30am (Gmt)
    correction on war 1 sorry for mistake :(

5. I can do only 2 wars a week coz of the timings. Plz for the sake of asian player, Change the timings.

6. I love 1,3,6,8 best times for me

7. There should be [bold/1 hour/]wars during the week that start at 11:00 PM EDT or 10:00 PM EDT

8. There should be 1 hour wars starting at 10 or 11 pm EDT

9. 11pm EDT Friday would be nice instead of 10pm and Tuesday Thursday to add a 10pm EDT would be nice. i work all day thanks devs keep up the great updates

10. What happened to PST time zone with late night wars. Not everyone is able to make the War #1, #3, #6, and #8 @ 7PM. Then we got the flip side.....War # 9 at 3AM. Mix it up Devs.

11. Please leave times as is

12. Schedule isnt that bad as it is. What's really needed is 2-4 wars more a week. Maybe on monday and rest in weekend.

13. i would like to see wars START at 6-7pm Australian time, any day is fine most people are home from work by then so would suit alot more people living in australia.

14. Im from europe and id like wars in early afternoon, 4 or 5 pm gmt

15. Kaw_Admin you can't please everyone , if there's ppl willing to war then sacrifice must be made , if not then we can select which war dont match our timing . I find that the timing is ok TY

16. Please move war 9 around 2 hours later. The rest - if possible not too much war at 6am.Make it at 3am at least for us asian.

17. Sorry, accidentally posted in the wrong thread. I would like some weekday wars at 7-8pm Australian time (2am PDT)

18. Any time between 7 and 10 pm GMT please would be greatly appreciated, the 2 hour wars are at supply times for GMT IMO. Thank you for all the feedback recently devs.

19. Supply - silly

20. changing times???? yes you can, why not? but next time do it before start new week.
    DO NOT CHANGE WAR TIMES DURING WEEK (like last Saturday war7), Ty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.