Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One week n still no action from your side devs?

2. Sorry if this or something similar has been suggested already but here goes.
    Why not use time bands when a war can be activated and completed as agreed to by the two matched clans.

Clans register their interest each day choosing how many one or two hour wars they wish to battle in. Devs then set war start times and match clans and lock rosters for each war as happens now.
    If the Devs start time does not work then the clans can negotiate a new time that does and lock it in.
    The clans then have a set time period to agree a start time and complete their war. The time period used could be the time that we have between wars now.
    If the clans have only chosen to war once then the period to complete the war could be up to 24 hours.
    Roster lock would be in force from the Devs set time until the war is completed and clans can still run EBs up to an hour before war start as happens now.
    One problem would be if the two clans can not agree. Then one of two options could be set by Devs to kick in such as:
    1. Mutual forfeit
    2. Forced start time one or two hours before end of negotiation period.
    This might mean more work for Devs and Clans but it’s a suggestion :)
    Cheers happy kawing

3. Am from +1gmt time zone. I find it hard to participate in 2am gmt wars.

4. Try to schedule wars so they start in the later evening in the three major time zones (America/ Asia/ Europe). War9 is meant for Asia but it begins 18:00 Singapore time. That's dinner. Who wants to be glued to their phone during dinner? Make me start at nine or ten at night after everyone's kiddies are asleep.

5. Plz add more wars. Especially Evening 1hour wars for peeps in asia. Its more than a week still no news from u guys about change in time or number of wars.

6. No need for stress devs ;)

7. Move war 9 back 2-3 hours. Add a 2 hour war to either 6,8, or 10. Consider adding evening wars on Tuesday or Thursday.

8. I feel war 3 should be 12 midnight EST.

9. Change all sgt 6am war to either 4am or 8am o that I can war then hehe
    You guys have done a great job at fixing the issues with s2 thanks again keep it up

10. I like the war times except war 5. Please change it 2-3 hours later.
    Great job though.

11. Whilst I think we all felt that leaving this open for consultation for at least 24hrs was a good idea, we are now more than 180hrs later and I think we need a response to whether there will be any time changes to war.

12. So what is the consensus for war times Devs?

13. silence in the woods...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.