Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can only do 2 wars cos of the times, friday and saturday war

2. Devs please don't have 2 hours war at 10pm est. It sucks with school and stuff. You should have it at 8pm est or 9. But if you keep it at 10 at least make it 1 hour

3. Weekdays wars and war 10 at 7 or 8 pm GMT would really help. Thanks ️

4. Would be nice to have some 3pm EDT wars

5. 6-7PM GMT will be alright

6. 3 pm EDT weekday wars that is

7. 1hr wars During the week for AUS evenings, around 8am - noon GMT start times. (6pm-10pm AEST)

8. for me, I like wars at around 7pm gmt , after all day work is finished, can war easily.

9. More 7-9pm GMT wars would be nice. Thanks a lot for addressing this issue

10. how about all weekdays war start at 5am sgt, same sched for weekends sgt

11. I liked the addition of 2 more wars last season. A 3pm EDT is a nice thought again. The 6P and 10p are fair to Europe and Asia(each can manage one OR the other). You know your base. It's going to be impossible to please all.
    Thank you.

12. oh and if you're worried about signups, maybe lower the minimum players needed?

I see clans always struggling to make numbers for war 9 (targeted at Asian players I think) which results in bad matchups due to the low amount of clans signing up. Maybe instead of having 26-29 people needed for the wars targeted more at Europe and Asia, lower the numbers to 20-22 or something.

13. War Time during Weekend are Mixed and so every Timezone can participate. During working days ist is more Sgt/ Asien Heavy. I wish 1 or 2 war during week Timed on 8pm GMT .
    Thx

14. I have been in a few clans and have seen frustration when there are people who wish to war, yet there are only 29 seats available.

I think there may be room for more wars. In particular, I'd like to see more one hour wars.

Also, in order to keep things fair for all time zones, I would advise posting a schedule that rotates war times on a daily basis instead of having the fixed times we currently have.

The additional wars will be assist getting more people into the game, and a rotating schedule of times will make the game more incusive for all countries

15. Devs, if you are looking to please all, just spread out times evenly. Maybe have 2 of the more popular war times. Anyways, spread them out my 2-3 hr differences. From what I've seen there aren't any 10am est or so wars during the week for European players. That's my thoughts. I don't need times catered to me, I'll just do the ones I can and wish my clan good luck in the ones I can't. Thanks for all your work!

16. I'm in uk a for me and anyone else that has a full time job doing a weekday war is a pretty hard task when you have to get up the next day. Just movin the 11pm start times forward to 9pm should work, hopefully that works for others too

17. I think change war 1, or 2 or 3 or 4. One or two off them to the same start time as war #9 . That will give Aussie and SG peeps a midweek evening war. 

18. Im edt timezone and Monday and tuesday anytime after 8pm until 11pm works Wednesday an Thursday 6pm til 11pm work Friday anything after 9 pm is ok same for Saturday. Sunday prefer 8 -11 pm

19. We are listening, but to keep you in the loop we are leaving this up for 24hrs at least so everyone in other timezones can see it too.

20. 2hr wars for sgt, can we have it some after 8pm? 10am weekday for sgt is impossible, we are at work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.