Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. See? We wernt poking at you. We even apologized for the disrespect.

2. 1. My ass wasnt farmed :roll: I got hits on BLW. In fact you walling me helped :lol: still didnt win though. So close :lol:

2. Im def Yup's alt :lol: :roll:

3. So, I've been... RPing... With Yup..?

4. bwahahaha! Mare, are you laughing as hard as I am? She has no clue what just happened. Oh and Eclipso, yes, I may never recover, I got a "full unload" of failed assas and failed attacks from Jenni, and a few successful assas and some fails from Xtreme, and omg I only have 3/4 bar troops and hb spies! Please hold me.

5. Hmm seems if y'all want inc apply to BH without a wall pass as their CP says

6. Was it as good for you as it was for me, AJ? Lolol

7. What's this we? Big balls u weren't even there at the time l.

8. Sorry Little Balls, I made a mistake.

9. Did i just read that BH gonna finnish AoW then come after APOC? hurry up then

10. There hotty, is that better?

11. Yup didn't cry to me. I saw it on the thread and told him ur a troll and an attention whore and not to bother with u. Why r u still on this thread ur not even in this war?

12. Yes Xtreme, thank you! See guys, all we gotta do is ask nicely for incoming.

13. I want to see bh vs kotfe in a 1v1. Quite a few pages back gotyamoron replied to me in typical bh fashion. Yes bh is filled with quite a few pure spies, there are a few other builds mixed in, but mostly pure spies. I'll wager that they weren't pure spies before kotfe got involved. Another funny thing, ok so after bh got reopened they recruited people obviously, but of those people that were recruited, only a few are still there, Hayden, max damages, cheezey, warrad, Matty, Diablo and extreme, the rest are new. I'm wondering which eb clans they left to join bh. The only reason they joined bh is to use the once feared name of bh. Note: it WAS feared, ever since it got reopened it's been nothing but a complete joke.

14. Just want to thank everyone for the hits :p

15. Actually 404, most of BH has been converting to ps before this AoW nonsense.

16. lol thats where your wrong i aint atroll nor a farmer. what i am is someone who cAnt sit by. and watch people spout lies or insult others when they. are worse than them. i aint a troll but im good with how im able to flip the script on those who provoke and then they lie and pretend they the victim.

17. A very tactical decision. Wise choice there.

18. @404 actually I was here since reopen too on a dif account that I lost by I device getting destroyed in car crash I guess I shoulda remembered my ata login but I didn't and no longer have that account but I'm on this account now and still in bh

19. This is how I felt when I woke up today

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.