Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo Nightmare, SS or BS.

2. anybody whose ever fighted meknows when i fight dont go in the ebs check it now. im. not in it.do drop yourbig talk its you who bit off more. than u can chew. ha big stats and all he does is scout.was. it even worth spending real money for that

3. I just don't care enough to read the forum again big balls. Nor does anyone care but you. So take those big balls and go read the forums again if u care.

4. our rep is and wil Always be the one that your gone be jelly of dis us as mutch as you like its for all of kaw to see how sad u are cant even wait for your turn to war us have to help a fam that already was with 6 vs 1 plus there subs sorry saying we dont have what it takes is like saying santaclaus is real :lol: :lol: any respect i had for kotfe is long gone and now i understand why so many in bh wanne war you guys you need to be put back in your place running your mouth on forum dasnt make u tough fighting us with now +10 clans dasnt make u look tough there is only 1 clan in this osw that can win anything and that clan aint u guys yall just make yourselfs look sad + we dont have anything against apoc we just dont wanne be in any Alliance we dont need others to tell us what we can and cant do we are⻏L₳¢Ҝ H₳₦Ð we do what we want wen we want it !!! stings dasnt it lmao

5. You know what stings? Your English teacher's eyes. Learn to English :lol:

6. Bh beg for cf from just 1 Kotfe clan like a month ago. U won't find any Kotfe begging anywhere lol

7. Jenni, just shut up because you have no idea how stupid you look. Seriously, I can not believe they actually let you out of the cage into the public where you do nothing but make a mockery of the clan. You have not been there but maybe, 3 weeks. You actually came there for a few days, then left. You returned for this osw. You did not spend enough time in BH cc with us to hear all these supposed conversations about kotfe. Besides that, hun, mare just told you it was not about us. What they are referring to happened months ago, involving a few current admins and two former members, and a cf that was requested by bh for some of them. If you want details, ask nightmare...or you can ask your clan, though you will without a doubt get some convoluted nonsensical madeup story. Which you will choose to believe, Im sure, since you believe their story about us getting "banned", and you were even there for most of that one. There are still some good people left in BH, and they know the real stories, and I feel sorry that they are being represented by a bunch of barely legal kids who havent even made it out of their parents house yet, much less know how to respond or debate in a public forum setting without looking like a bunch of 5 year olds. I half expect some of you to start sticking out your tongue, wiggling your fingers by your ears, chanting "neh neh neh neh ". Now if you excuse me, I must get back to my KaW slave, sugar daddy, and two robots (yes, I have finally made it! Roni knows "lots of things about" me, and Xtreme says I am the leader of the robots now!) Btw, ask your clanmates Mr T and Max how to OSW, and what it means to return fire and send inc, they can give you some pointers.

8. Too bad. Read it. Thats the best post BH (ex-BH in this case) have come up with this whole thread. Sucks you lost her :lol:

9. Hotty, your logic is quite flawed. I need to receive inc from you first to return it. :)

Hotty 1/4b assassin np, there's a link for you.

10. :lol: Shouldnt you be hitting big, bad AoW Xtreme?

11. AoW is pinning on a eb ATM :/ and I just unloaded on hotty. so....

12. Oh no! Not an unload :eek: how will she ever recover

13. Eclipso, that's exactly the reason we have a strip ongoing, my apologies if you thought I'd report who my steals were going towards in a public forum

14. lol eclipse i have farmed your ass just last week wen you had the guts to hit my hansel i even gave a link on your wall farmed u the rest of that day wen you sad you were gone hit me lmao you hide and stopped hits so i let u go remember altho u removed my posts i left yours on my wall its the top post for all to see lol a nother forum warrior :lol: best just go watch your cartoons silly girl

15. ReBlack Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

funny eclipso post pictures of her being a girl on kaw photos yet her alt account yup stated its a man

16. I'm pretty sure their CA says "AOW Ignition only" nothing like Members who can't follow ca.

17. And here is a little food for thought...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. dont hit my account yup acting as if your. so tough and when i hit you back you now. crying to crystalee getting her to message me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.