Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The members trying to provoke KOtFE were bootsys crew, she raged daily about you in CC, since the day I joined, all those ladies had bitter things to say. Bootsy would get worked up about being removed and proud to be hated by ladies of KOtFE for her dishwashing mashine insults.

2. Lol as much as I don't mind u thinking we started this because there's nothing anyone can do about it. Alas I cannot take credit. Bh are the ones who farm Kotfe and only reason Osw was avoided was ur leader begged for mercy

3. ha i dont even know who you are.ive never spoke to yup or eclipso so quit your lies.

4. And no it was not Bootsy. But current bh admins 

5. Bootsy ranted about Vixens RL hubby leaving her for a dude in Kaw, and so much more. She was kicked from her drama, including the provocation of KOtFE. Nirvans had stuff to say, but he's long gone too.

6. and a nother dishwasher opens his mouth lmao our allies havent joined because we havent asked them to join we will deal with aow then change focus to you dont worry you wil get whats coming to ya we have plenty time just a lot of noobs to hit right now lmao yall are a joke and the reason we didnt want to war u before was that our banks need more funds to strip your sorry asses but there doing fine and are growing very fast :lol: altho u have your spies in our clan as we have ours in yours yall dont seem to grasp the idea that you know nothing at all and saying we never got offert to join apoc proves how little u know damm then we have our spelling police lmao i like to see u try in dutch yes i'm dutch like i care u got my tz we got most of yours too :shock: yall try to dis us but the only ones looking foolish is you guys yall dont scare us at all just a nother clan of eb fairies to beat up⻏L₳¢Ҝ H₳₦Ð for life

7. Wa wa wa wa wa 

All I see are bh noob tears 

8. When keeping it real goes wrong.

9. I would love to see proof of apoc offering u spot in our family lol

Do u know how hard it is to get in apoc ???

You guys don't cut it. Never have

10. It seems AoW is your allies, so could it honestly be that hard?

11. Yall keep saying we got kicked... Dang.. Yall have bad memories.

12. Wow, these guys really think they were offered a place in apoc? It baffles me as not one apoc leader seems to know anything about it?

13. Allies are not apoc 

Even bh was allies to an apoc clan once

Although quickly corrected ( without fuss I may add )

14. Actually it seems that you bit off more than you could chew :roll:

15. AoW is allies of Sparta elite. They are their own family and not apoc. Or is your literacy skill failing you jenni. I'm pretty sure anyone can read AoW clan page, and any apoc clan page, to see that AoW is not an apoc family clan.

16. Really? So why then is KOtFE involving themselves in the war,shouldn't it be SE? Is all logic on going to war thrown out the door?

17. too funny all yup is doing now is writting on her wall.yup you rarely even fight so you had time to build up your sdp and adp at 13Adp and 11sdp. ha i was gighting prime. and dkod members and black hand ive hardly been able to restock. but yes you soo hardcore with. them scouts.

18. We were directly called out big balls jenni

19. First of all I'm a he. Second of all explain to me how to do anything but scout someone that is dtw. Anyway, your fail count is at 30 straight. Last post for you,loony tunes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.