Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitting ebs? Their Allies are SE, supposidly in a OSW with omets , Who have not been hitting at all. KOtFE is not on that Allie list of AoW, so I don't know how they could possibly be insulted. KOtFE just wanted a excuse to hit us.

2. Roni, you'd lose a battle of wits with yourself! I'm surprised you know what sarcasm is

3. at error u say bh only has ps have u even botherd to look at our roster or are u just following whats being sad on this treath ?? to bussy hitting your eb i gess lmao yes we have ps in our ranks so what witch clan hasent ? :shock: if you have nothing usefull to say just shut it thank you :lol:

4. I think it's trying to communicate.

5. Anyone with kindergarten level reading skills should be able to understand that post just fine. Sorry yours aren't up to par with the rest of the world. :cry:

6. Anyone with kindergarten level communication skills can converse better than most your clan. If nothing else this thread has proven illiteracy is alive and well. Good thing you have Willy as a mouthpiece or the whole lot of you would look like babbling buffoons.

7. yup with all that 3 times my stats hte brought c.s you failed all them on me also. you even failed a army attack. just goes to show big stats mean nothing

8. Wow nice lies roni. I failed one attack. You're now at 17 straight fails. Keep going, please. It is amusing. And remember you called me out.

9. Aow are good friends of Kotfe. Just cuz not on clan page you should have been Able to tell from the first forum. Bh was NEVER offered any spot in apoc LMAO except maybe the ca

Bh kicks it's own members to the curb to avoid war with Kotfe and apologizes like girls to get out of our ca. I would like to see them deny this.

We have ss of them in pal also saying and I quote. " I will make sure apoc joins war" end quote from black hand leader.



It's the only thing they have followed through on.

Also crying. They have followed through on crying like predicted.

10. Silly ass Jenni...
    We didn't need an excuse to hit you, but while I have the BH spokes"man" here, I've got a question for you. Why have those big brave ass allies on your CP? As of right now, I can't figure out who looks the worst.. BH for being loud mouthed kids or your allies that are leaving you hanging when you aren't all smashing an EB family. This whole damn thing makes me LoL!

11. Well said mare, but remember they twist things around in their head. Guess you can't blame them though. The only clan BH can war is someone smaller then them.

12. all failed assassins on me also only thing you win on is scouts. yup so. pathethic. with the lies.

13. Yes, because AoW is definitely smaller then us. You're definitely right there.

/end sarcasm

14. I don't really blame their allies. I wouldn't back my own allies if they acted like bh either. I would drop drop drop em like they hot

15. Post ss of failed assn, Please. Every one was successful until you went dtw. Not only are you a rambling lunatic you're also a liar. Lost all respect for you, roni.

16. You act like this all started on forums, but Nightmare has been doing unloads on us for weeks, trying to bait us into a fight. Joining any thread we made and bashing it. Because of that for weeks we were told to report inc from KOtFE to council, and stay away from forums because anything we said or did was trolled by KOtFE....

17. your not a free thinker are you yup.

18. Jenni so delusional about everything. Starting to make me pity you. So sad BH lies to their own members. BH has for months been poking apocalypse and KotFE. Now they made it public calling apocalypse out in forums. Now get your butt cream ready for it's going to be a long ride.

19. Re: Black Hand declaresar on AoW (V2)

see i just hit people i dont tell them. to hit. me first.so desperate to prove her self n impress. .scouts dont do it though

20. Actually I am. You don't know me but I know you and always stuck up for you. Not anymore. I have zero respect for liars. Now kindly stop derailing and talk in my nf. You're at 22 straight fails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.