Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And the best joke award goes tomoronbahahahahahahahahahahaha

I nearly tinkled myself there 

2. nice 97,000 wins yup proving you aint a fighter either you got them stats from hte. ha how they self destruct on their own when you check out thier account and the big stats dont tally up with battle wins and loses.

3. What do my stats have to do with you being a rambling idiot? Just. Shut.the. **** . Up.

4. Ever heard of alts :roll:
    For example roni, this account was 1/3 of my alts until very recently. This account had the best BFE so I made it my main regardless of only being at 75k bw

Perhaps you should talk in my newsfeed instead of trying to be "cool" on forums. Support Yup.

And before I forget I would like to buy some punctuation. Perhaps a period. Thanks :lol:

5. Your 40k+ battles losses isnt because youre a battle hardened warrior. Its because you cant shut the **** up in forums ;)

6. Roni... You keep mentioning wins and losses... Only reason you have those losses is because everyone thinks you are an idiot and hits you. How much inc do you have a day?

7. Ronni, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I an fully aware I'm a nobody. You, on the other hand, have yet to figure that out.

8. Family of eb clans?

9. Why do I have to be famous roni? It's a game. I'm not obsessed with fame like you the drama whore. Go chat with skinny minny. I'm sure the 2 of you have some windows to lick 

10.  @ people trying to have a sensible argument with Roni - it's like arguing with a cow 



11. ha how the lies persist i been in 20+ osw thats with out being clan farms. i even. was in kotfe assassins versus. good v evil osw. and ecljpso how about you making the first move forum warrior

12.  omfg woni is a badass  watch out she'll keel u with her words  

13. Then I am requesting every single pal SS on this thread is deleted if that is the case, thanks.

And I see hotty is here, still quite butthurt that her and her two robots got banned from BH for being drama queens. Willy may have been here a week, however he also is a hell of a lot smarter, better, and more mature then you three ladies could ever hope to be. :lol:

14. you know you beat them when all they got is sarcasm to use.

15. You seriously have some selective memory Willy. There were multiple BH members stating that AoW allies were "too busy hitting EB's" well before any of Apoc came on the first thread. Not Apoc's fault you're clan members didn't know that apparently an Apoc clan was on that ally list you guys deemed "too scared" to enter OSW because you guys and your allies were on the other side. :lol: Sooner you admit your guys mistakes instead of trying to make stuff up sooner you can begin fixing your clans internal problems.

16. [​IMG]

Wow when did become about people not involved in either clan.. Keep it on topic or gtfo

How's the war going? Any nice strips lately?

17. Roni I can't add to my losses if you fail every single attack on me, hon. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.