Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol at least make it fake Louis Vitton - and a willy post without a pic is just wrong - don't start slacking

2. Who wears Louis?

I rep it old school baby

3. Right, yes.

You waited until APOC entered before you did ****.

Glad you acknowledged that before immediately changing the subject.

 <----------you win a cup. And there are also two girls.

4. Where dem gifs at MrCulyer? 

5. You've been BH for a week. Notice how some people aren't active that should be? There's plenty of targets for y'all but rarely reports in cc? Has the same person been telling you to bank off them? They have to be reminded of CA?

Give it another week you'll be begging for the osw to be over just so you can get away from them.

6. Did you not read the forum thread on StripTease? The part about "founded by 6 ex-BlackHand misfits"? Or where we mentioned our purpose is to put loyalty and family above all else? Or maybe when we said "we do not care what you have done in the past, we wanna see what you can contribute today"? Being that you have only been in BH like a week, Willy, you may not realize that all those things scream "Exact opposite of Black Hand!" And I'm sure all you have to go on is the hearsay and complete falsifications of the people who were there. nmn, do you really think that all of KaW have not figured out by now that the majority of your clan took the scared little boy route and went ps with no allies? Hello, how much inc do you expect to get when you are permanently dtw, give or take a lucky hit here and there. So, no, StripTease is not bandwagoning, nor is Kotfe or Apoc or whoever else is hitting you now...this is what happens when you manage to burn all your bridges and trash talk four clans/families at once. You can look on our clan thread and see you all have been harassing us on there since we posted it, another glaring example of not knowing when to just lay low and shut up.

Oh, and Willy, I do carry a Coach bag, with the matching coin purse even...but it is real. I don't do fake

7. Theres a mole in clan why report? Cleary the mole is working with you

8. [​IMG]
    Willy is a mole

9. Clearly hever is your guys slave :) lol just completely funny btw im up for strips and @hotty I think most converted because we are ready to stay in osw for the long run right? That is why in converted (btw my allies are up for hiring) ;)

10. Shut up and strip. For gods dake would somebody do something already!

11. Pure spy isn't the "long osw build" lmaoo it doesn't make anything harder actually just simple, we use troops on eb or whoever we can hit and scout you to 0, don't even need to waste pots 

And anyone in their clan can be a mole, they are to scared to even try and find all 7 of them, since well you're in the middle of an osw not good to be doubting your members they might leave 

12. What he said ;)

13. Eh I mean I guess

14. This thread is amusing.

So much dick comparison. Is beautiful.

15. funny. bootsy talking big yet again after she got inferno to quickly delete the screenshotthat xtreme put. on this thread where bootsy is insulting kotfe and vixen.and bootsy was only in blackhand no longer than a month.she leaves so much times she has no stamina and conviction to support a clan.she runsat the sight. of any osw.shes got double standards.she uses inferno to do favours. for her and runs to him. to delete any incriminating evidence that is exposed about her or she tells him to ban people before they can highlight her faults etc. she makes all mods her kaw boyfriends for this purpose

16. so.... Anyone game of thrones fan s?

17. the screenshot that Xtreme put on this thread has mysteriously vanished n. been deleted

18. Roni you obviously don't know the forums rules, a couple of my posts have been deleted as well, and guess what? That screen shot was faked it is easy to impersonate someone on pal, they even tried doing it to me.

[​IMG]

Now Roni **** outa here with your invalid ass statements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.