Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Should be a kaw event.

"for every xtal purchased, 10% goes to getting Ronni a brain"

Might actually get me to buy xtals lol

2. funny inferno others have noticed the same behaviour from you.you were abuseing your mod tools and you banned me solely to impress your kaw girlfriend bootsy because she told you too yet others are much worse than me and you ignore all theyve written.you deleted 2 comments written by pupdevil and Xtremes screenshot yesterday.very iffy when they were all on subject

3. Not very iffy, when you consider they broke the tou

4. asha until you write on forums yesterday id never even heard of you. so your insults about me just make you look stupid.

5. Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

6. I've also deleted inappropriate comments and banned players after Extreme himself reported issues to me, does that make me his gay lover?

7. no tou was broken.if it was so much others would have been deleted too.its. all onesided when they been magically deleted.

8. Hm...
    There ate people that have known me on thus game for years.

Old accounts include, but are not limited to:Ashaya2,Drianikaben, pumpkin bear, and many others.

Maybe you don't remember me because after a year i was gone, you brain doesn't have the capacity to remember that far back.

9. Roni
    Last visited:Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:53 am
    Total posts:851 | Search user’s posts
    (0.10% of all posts / 0.99 posts per day)
    Most active forum:Other KaW Discussion
    (275 Posts / 32.31% of user’s posts)
    Most active topic:SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.
    (106 Posts / 12.46% of user’s posts)

Me
    1:31 pmLast visited:
    Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:55 am
    Total posts:1128 | Search user’s posts
    (0.14% of all posts / 0.92 posts per day
    )Most active forum:Off Topic
    (273 Posts / 24.20% of your posts)
    Most active topic:Player Photos
    (94 Posts / 8.33% of your posts)

Can you stop talking about seeing someone post on forums now?

10. Lol shots fired... Inferno calling you an idiot

11. Yo, can you do w forum player search of Ashaya2?

Pm me the forum join date. I know it's my second oldest account. Check the loyalty achievement if on PC lol.

12. Fuckin love the kotfe declaration of war gif! Apoc is the only TRUE old school osw fan left!
    Pound for pound. ...? untouchable

13. Fan* stupid auto correct 

14. Fam* stupid auto correct 

15. really and you have no idea nothing about me.see having many accounts dont make you a veteran of kaw if none of them. came out of just being a screenname. you have to have a. personality and attain a position thay youll be remembered for when you leave.like l.b players or lively players who pushes bounderies n limits.this is what you didnt acceive last. time so still a blank on kaw waiting to happen

16. You have been proven wrong and embarrassed save face while you still can #DontPanic

17. Next you're going claim I'm dating Garrett from support.

Stop obsessing over me.

18. lol #team-Marvin

19. Boots, I'm dating Garret. He better not be cheating on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.