Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  Oh crap! The heat in this thread is raising!

2. Soon the cookies will be ready to eat

3. Striptease bandwagoning? Striptease was opened to do exactly what we are doing! Hitting Black Hands pathetic ass. We never hid that fact either.

4. ThelastTrojan assa p. omg Trojan I see why you're posting pins on this thread. You're so awesome 

5. Lol bootsy you wouldn't dream of coming at us if their weren't 9 other clans on us

6. Wanna bet? I didn't even know APOC was coming at your ass until after I started hitting. Did yall really think I wouldn't? Everytime I left BH in the past my names always been in BHs nf. No sense in denying that. I don't feel like posting ss of your cc.

7. Eh moles in clan but we have out ways of chatting about strips

8. Hey willy. Dummy. Bh said we were scared BEFORE we trolled the thread. Bh said we were to busy hitting eb BEFORE we posted the thread. How stupid are you.

Quit crying u baby. And it's only 3 apoc clans. I don't know where ur team of morons pulls the other numbers.

9. Hawk shut up youve been BH three weeks.

10. Lol doesn't matter anyways I've had no inc from anyone in strip tease. I haven't had any inc for 7 hours as a matter of fact 1 v 10 and no inc for 7 hours all clans on us are jokes

11. Resorting to lying? You were the first person I hit today.

12. They obviously don't report incoming since I've been hitting xtreme before he went ps and before the first cf. You guys just talk to much. Go back to chatting in cc so I can laugh.

13. but more importantly..

[​IMG]

14. no I don't even consider you part of clan to genuinely be part of a clan you have to care about someone other than yourself bootsy

15. Anyone here read or speak spanish? I can cus anyone out in spanish umm russia and maybe just maybe hood talk

16. Fun speaking lots of languages right?

17. LOL incorrect.

Oli started trolling long before Nivans called SE out - which was dumb. I truthfully cringed reading it and he's no longer a member here.

I invite you to read that thread. It's still available. But don't allow facts to get in the way of your excuse.

Every time I hear you all play the "you called us out" card, I sense you are all trying to hold onto some political "plausible cause" incase someone challenges your intentions.

Clearly you all don't like BH, don't like seeing BH members being loud. So, you trolled threads until someone slipped up, and found your way in. No CF agreement violation at all.

Don't make other excuses. Your a big bad ass alliance. You don't need to.

18. I'm not making excuses. Just pointing out ur mistake. An excuse implies I feel bad or something. Or wrong. Lol I don't.

Just hate stupid people. Like you.

19. And yes.

Striptease waited until APOC jumped in so you all can all slap at us with your fake coach bags.

We had to send out for some prophylactics to return fire on you guys.

20 cases of antibacterial gel, and 99 face shields and we were good to return fire.

You can NEVER be too safe.

20. Im a Michael Kors gal not Coach tyvm.

And you're fail pinning Fable. Tsk tsk would have thought clanmates matter. Pft we all know that's a joke.

Why even have a CA? y'all can't even get that right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.