Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i must've missed that. kids? what? this smear campaign is silly.

2. Boots you have a kid? Maybe you shouldn't spend your whole day attempting to kill virtual soldiers in a tap tap game. Not to judge your parenting or anything but you seem to be on doing something almost all day.

3. Please refrain from bypassing because I won't give a **** about forum banning you.

4. Oh please do give me a ban on my stateless alt 

5. Hihi you know they can see all your accounts right?

6. Oh no I'm gonna get banned this account took me like a whole minute to set up

7. hihihipie I once got banned for something I said in Pimd forums. So don't think you are safe from devs on a statless alt.. Do you know what an IP address is? Or a udid?

8. Pimd you've said enough

9. Well yes I suppose that part was not thought over so i apologies to inferno for any offense taken but what I said to bh still goes

10. Boots I actually was bashing Pimd in a drunken rage. But yeah i did install the app in the process so I guess I should be ashamed?

Rp?

11. I tried PiMD once to see what all the hype by some and hate by others was all about.

Left club after club due to it's.. Hmmm.. less than savory club chat..

Needless to say I don't have the app anymore.

Anyway, on topic. Kick each other's ass

12. Ass kicking @ its finest 

13. All i see here is bh riding on the old glory they once had. Thinking they are still in the times of makki. Was good then. Now all talk.

14. I know right?

"Hey look Jed, we don see dem dere Black Hands is in one o dem os doubleya's....lets go **** talk der thread and get involved. Its a shuuuuuuure win gu gu gu gu!"

Glad to see you guys haven't changed. Looking for opportunities that severely favor you before committing. This happens to be the second time I've been involved in a KOTFE led 10+ clans vs 1. You guys smell terrific.

I know you have the numbers, and the funds. We are well aware. You trolled two war threads to try to get someone to "poke the bear". Now Striptease is bandwagoning, and I see an LR member trying to board the train...

Sorry to disappoint, though. We aren't going anywhere. AoW - don't you worry. You're going to find out real fast that Apoc isn't going to be a big enough meat shield for you guys to get a comfortable sleep.

I had respect for you all until you just let Apoc "Spike and Chester" your ass. If you couldn't hang, why didn't you just keep the CF you asked for?

[​IMG]

"You coming Spike? C'mon Spike, do it Spike, make it look like it weren't for us, Spike."

:lol: <------genuine OSW emoji.

15. I loved those cartoons !!! Brings back childhood
    Memories. Willy your still the only class bh has. As for all the crap on this thread - Bill Belichik(sp) said it best - If you don't like what we do - stop us. Or don't start us - aka learn to shut your traps.

16. All I see in that post is butthurt you cry when you stepped right into it. It is your problem your members don't know how to shut up for once.

17. Oh - and Magic platinum - I'd suggest you learn to keep out of KotFE business - this is the second MSB mouth I've seen on this thread - you talk of being a badass clan - why don't you ally with BH?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.