Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboy. Bro, buddy, I said I have a tril in gold. Stop trying to pin me and try to take it from me. Again, shows the piss poor quality of your members. Good luck in this war. You need it 

2. Self pin? Never in my life. I'm wide open. You gotta learn KaW mechanics to be part of the elite, idiot 

3. Ur an idiot lol I'm not gonna bother ur towers I'll just burn ur pots for the next few months lol money is money now hit ur eb like a good boy lol

4. Dtw cowboy. Your fails don't scare me bro. Xtal for me 

5. lmao. wow. you all have no idea how important in history the speech you just read was. the degradation of society is shown through fools of the modern day and age. a couple of years ago a world class violinist played music that people paid 1000's of dollars to hear live and played it all on a multi million dollar violin. only children stopped to admire this man in rags who held in his very hands and played tunes worth more than all the people who used the subway in passing that day combined. it is no surprise this is such a common place travesty it has creeped into every part of our society. anyways amazing post daemin 

6. Wow cowboy giving yourself a lot more credit. I would give you a month before you go inactive or run like most noobs.
    Shall we make wagers on how long cowboy last? We can do plus minus squares of one day 

7. You can "burn my pots" all you want. It's too funny. Go get em champ. You've got nothing on me.

8. King slayer. Your fails amuse me. Why not join hb and get your ass pounded as they are? Or are you scared? Sissy

9. OMG please stop scouting me. You will not earn Mith from me I promise. ******* idiot 

10. Why I gotta be a noob

11. lol if all you have is low ball name calling without any sustenance it really is lackluster. "you (insert derogatory slang here) " is something for playgrounds.

12. Wash don't lie, you give mith n xtrals for scouts. Every other scout you get a free beer 

13. lmao that was funny. glad to see everyone isn't so up tight

14. FYI. BH allies are STILL too scared to show face in this. Just shows what a piss poor alliance you have . When it's not an overwhelming amount of advantage, your alliance tucks tail and runs oG alliance  did anyone ever take you seriously??

15. BH post 

16. Hayden was talking about Megan joining so maybe Osiris? But I doubt it Wash 

17. No need to respond guys, I did for you 

18. megan is halfNymph account shes left her main acount in milker gators clan

19. I feel bad for you wash machine, I don't like trash talking but you honesty talk like you get bullied in school and have extremely low self esteem in real life.

20. Daemin Way to keep the hb trash talk coming. Still can't get a full news feed. Y'all are more of a joke than I can say. You do my work for me. Let's see some more hb trash talk 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.