Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lll_xXblackHandXTREMEXx_lll .....plz refrain from posting on your own thread cos you sound so Butt hurt 

[​IMG]

2. Let me sum up the rest of this thread for the readers. BH= Apoc and the rest of KaW= nuff said. /lock 

3. Nobody in bh deserves the bh name.

4. Can someone direct me to the snarky bh thread asking their opponents to give up and walk away? Oh, there isn't one of those now? Oooooopsie!

5. I was waiting for kotfe to join so I could post this incredibly deep and meaningful speech on a tap tap war game just because he mentions machines

Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

6. that sounds like Charlie?

7. That is Charlie. From the great dictator. I can post the whole speech if you want

8. Give me liberty or give me tacos!!!!!

9. Seems like the king is back. Well per BH

10. I like cheese on my irrelevant copypasta.

11. I suggest hb listen to your members. You are fighting for idiots and Re fighting a war you cannot win, because your clan is full of idiots who don't have a brain to think for themselves. I would say keep up the good fight, but my news is still empty aside from your "big balls" Jenni.

12. And Santa will be here on Tuesday tell ur mole to keep up lmao

13. Do you mean sauce?

The great dictator
    Charlie Chaplin
    1940s
    Movies about a Jewish barber who lost his memory and became a dictator (not hitler)

Funny movie actually

14. I've still got more than 1t out right now. Wish I could strip hb with it. But you all are gutless, hiding your mains with anything worthy of stripping. I'm open for anything from your members with bigger balls than jenni. Which is doubtful  come at me.

15. no im going to go watch it. thx though. amazing speech from an inspiring man. glad to see someone else who enjoys such. 

16. Dae, I love that speech too!

Good stuff.

17. Your "mole" is as worthless as the rest if your clan. 

18. The big bad wash self pinning lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.